Prob a dumb question

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
My question is what is a vc? i know it stands for virtual console but thats all i know rly :s is it a part of the wii? plz explain sum1! + What are all these wii channels if sum1 could explain it would be great :D

Mongrol said:
My question is what is a vc? i know it stands for virtual console but thats all i know rly :s is it a part of the wii? plz explain sum1! + What are all these wii channels if sum1 could explain it would be great :D

The VC is basically a group of old console games.

Megadrive, NES, SNES N64 plus more console games.

You buy some points and you can buy the game which you choose, the price for each console game is different for example if you bought a NES game it would be 500 points, if you bought a N64 game it will be 1000 points. Once you buy a game it will appear as a channel on the main menu and you select it and it can play on it. Some games may requeir the Virtual controller but some can be played with the wii remote or game cube controller.

Ok,the vc (virtual console) are type of games you buy in the wii shop channel and you can buy them by going to the store and getting the wii points or buying with your credit card....and they are old games from nintendo so you can play nintendo 64 games but you must buy them.....and you have a certan number of wii blocks (memory) and you get to keep the vc games forever and you start them from a wii channel....

A Channel is a screen displayed in the Wii menu. It is kinda an application in the Wii menu...

Hope that explains it... If not just say (or google it!)

Back