Problem when logging on WFC

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
got the game yesterday, opened it a little while ago. I am on my second attempt. I choose my MII, then it loads and gets to Login then under it it says Getting Statistics, it stays like that. It seems like it freezes but the dots are still going and music is still playing. Does it take a long time to load? I have a good online connection.

Nevermind, it loaded.. Cant wait to play you guys..

Thread Closed Please!

Wiitime said:
got the game yesterday, opened it a little while ago. I am on my second attempt. I choose my MII, then it loads and gets to Login then under it it says Getting Statistics, it stays like that. It seems like it freezes but the dots are still going and music is still playing. Does it take a long time to load? I have a good online connection.

Yeah it takes a really long time sometimes. Makes me mad.

Takes a while, I take that time to stretch and warm up, my pre MSC exercises

my Wii keeps saying error getting stats when i log into WFC....but when i test my connection it says its fine, is it a problem with my network, or just the Mario strikers charged server?

i was getting some 50210 or something like that error earlier, so i gave up and will try again later

yea im starting to get problems with obtaining stats too
my internet is fine im typing this w/ wii

i get that error a lot when it says error with stats... u have to keep on trying.. it may take time.. Anyone know how to view the whole leaderboard instead of just the page where you rank?

looks like u americans are havin same problems we europeans were havin when it same out. give it a week or so and everything should be fine.

yea i xpected some problems, i think its a little better here cuz i remember people wanting to return the game @ UK.

people was wanting to return coz of the problems, but unlike me and other people they wasnt patience coz now its working sound aint had no disconnects or anything since about 1 week after it came out. so all i can say is just wait for it to get sorted.

Back