problem with controller

mitchwii2

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
When i play bowling with my controller on Wiisports, it always goes left. Does anyone know what's wrong with it? i think its stuck, but i dunno

Its the way you are swinging the controller. Go slow, stand right in front of the tv and pretend the Wiimote is a laser pointer and draw a line straight through the center of the TV.

Also, the later you let go of the ball, the more straight it will go.

The sooner you let go of the ball, the more it will curve.

Your putting spin on the ball, which can be a good thing, sometimes.
Try using the training option and the bottom bowling game is for spin control.

:frown2: :nonod:

curve. is. good. don't be another person who thinks that you have to bowl straight. I thought it was common knowledge that hooks were the best....

It has always happened to me. The only way I have been able to make it go completely straight is by lofting it (holding the button for an extra half second or so)

However you will actually score higher if the ball hooks to the right or left.

to quote sovieto.....

sovieto said:

Go away you stupid n00b. Of course it's possible to get a strike bowling straight. We are simply discussing how to INCREASE the probability of getting one.

ciper said:
Score is based on the number of pins. Hooking or not has no factor. In fact you can get "Nice Throw" when the ball is straight.
The number of pins you are able to knock down on a more consistent basis is increased due to physics.

How can that kid talk about computers and the like and not understand the simple physics behind pin action?

Back