Problem with my Wii...Plzzzz help

jx07

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2010
Hey,
My brother bought a Wii 3 days ago
And the shopkeeper said that if I connect it to the internet it will break the Wii
It came with a Wii Sport and the game works fine
And today I bought Wii Fit Plus and Super Mario Galaxy 2 and both game don't work
And I noticed that I can't access any channel and now I'm starting to suspect that my Wii isn't original o_O

Plzzz help

Hey,
And the shopkeeper said that if I connect it to the internet it will break the Wii
And today I bought Wii Fit Plus and Super Mario Galaxy 2 and both game don't work
And I noticed that I can't access any channel and now I'm starting to suspect that my Wii isn't original o_O

Plzzz help

Was the system brand new or used? Where did you buy it from?

The Wii was designed to work on the internet, so there's no reason a factory original Wii would be damaged by connecting it to the internet.

However if it had been modified by having a mod chip installed, then you could have problems if you connect to the internet and install a new system update. However many games already include the update on them, so even if you don't connect to the internet, the updates could still have been installed.

Hey,

Plzzz help

Was the system brand new or used? Where did you buy it from?

The Wii was designed to work on the internet, so there's no reason a factory original Wii would be damaged by connecting it to the internet.

However if it had been modified by having a mod chip installed, then you could have problems if you connect to the internet and install a new system update. However many games already include the update on them, so even if you don't connect to the internet, the updates could still have been installed.
It has a mod chip
But, if it's modified... does it mean I cant play original games?
Coz I think that the Wii sports that came with the Wii isn't original
Also, why can't I use channels.... is it also because of the mod chip

Look the regular games could've came with the upgrade the mod chip wont work properly that way so the combo would be wrong for the wii u've just been ripped off

Lol no problem then
I will return it back and get my refund and then will buy another one
This time I will go instead my brother

Back