Problem... With my Wii

Subarnu

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2008
Wii Online Code
7584-1766-4453-7887
Has anyone encountered this problem before? I started playing WiiPlay, I finish so I go to the main menu (of WiiPlay) as it is loading my t.v. screen goes black as though I turned off the t.v. (I didn't). I had to unplug the Wiis power cord then plug it back in to get it to start normally... Has anyone encountered this problem? Be it with WiiPlay or another game?

yea
that sometimes happens to me when I go to the game channel
its not a bug problem cause I just shut the power of the power strip then power it back up

yeah.. i just sent my wii in because of that. i had a wii, it wasnt working right, so i got a refurbished one. i got it back, started playing it and i kept on getting a black screen during the times it was loading and it was also freezing. This happend on several games and i sent it back... hoepfully the next one will be great! If it happends alot, send it back and they will fix it. Its great service!

Haha thanks! It has only happened once in about 2 months

this has happened to me, i found out that waiting it out will actually work. you dont have to unplug it to make it work, just wait.

Oh, how long did you have to wait? Cuz I left mine on just resting for like 4-5 minutes and still no change.

my wii froze once, playing that crappy ass kawasaki jetski game. but that's it.

Back