Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Problem with wireless and wired connection

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by ib4ka, Jun 8, 2009.

1. ib4ka

ib4ka WiiChat Member

Well hello
    i have a big problem with my wii and i dont know how to fix it...

before i bought the wireless router(its basicly a switch [Netgear wnr2000]) i had a wired router so i bought a nintendo lan adapter to connect to the internet
    but after 2 weeks i went out to buy the router i said before so i can connect to the internet from the TV and not using my PC as a TV it was all working well with the wireless and the wired
    (i gave the adapter to a friend so he could get online too)

but after some time of inactivity (about 1 month) my wii connection to internet through wireless stopped working and it gave me errors like 51330-51332
    so i searched the nintendo support i followed everything but nothing...

and then i decided to ask my friend to give me back the adapter
    i got it back but the wii doesnt even recognise the adapter (usually in console info it would say the wii lan adapter MAC address)
    but i get the error 51420-51422

anyone know what happened to the wii (cause i think its definately a wii problem and not a router problem)

P.S.: i already formated wii to its original state but nothing and i also reseted the routers at factory settings and also upgraded the netgear router to newer version and after seeing its not working i also downgraded to older version but still nothing