Profile Glitch

I just said, I don't really remember. It might be SonicShadow which was my first ever forum username on teh interwebz but I don't know for sure.

Lol, i thought it was something they called those German guards who worked the death camps, but then I saw s&s, :lol: I forgot what they stood for.. Maybe social service or something. :lol: hopefully this problem will be fixed tho.

Yeah that's...what other people made reference to. Which sucks because I'm a blond haired blue eyed German, but I'm not a nazi...it's just coincidence. That's why I changed my XBox Live Gamertag...too many people thought I was a nazi.

I just said, I don't really remember. It might be SonicShadow which was my first ever forum username on teh interwebz but I don't know for sure.

Lol, i thought it was something they called those German guards who worked the death camps, but then I saw s&s, :lol: I forgot what they stood for.. Maybe social service or something. :lol: hopefully this problem will be fixed tho.

Yeah that's...what other people made reference to. Which sucks because I'm a blond haired blue eyed German, but I'm not a nazi...it's just coincidence. That's why I changed my XBox Live Gamertag...too many people thought I was a nazi.

:lol: I once shaved my hair back from two years ago and everyone said I was in the kkk xD Of course they were just messin' around like they do, so I wore all white to school one day just for the lulz, and it was awesome. Except one person got really offended and got me suspended for a week, but what the hell! :lol: Junior high was the best back then, high school is just too damn serious :lol:

S.S stands for super sonic...duh..:lol:.J/K...

Ha it's possible. Maybe I should search for my original intro thread =P

EDIT: @BoZ...I lol'd.

EDITTED EDIT: Foxy is sending a PM to an admin. Hopefully this will get sorted out soon. Thanks Foxy!

Last edited:
S.S stands for super sonic...duh..:lol:.J/K...

Ha it's possible. Maybe I should search for my original intro thread =P

EDIT: @BoZ...I lol'd.

I found mine. Gawd, it's freakin' old! :lol: Ashlee's not online no more, so I can't help her get that glitch fixed. She just pops up at random times for some reason.

Well this is what S.S said in this intro thread. Or better know as sonicshadow.:lol:

Sup guys? My name's SS cuz my name on most forums is Sonicshadow...which wouldn't fit here =P Either way, my real name's Brad, so just go with that I guess ^_^

So I've had my Wii for a few months now...only place I could find it? Costco xD Dead serious. $300 bucks including Wii, Wii Sports, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Twilight Princess, and Excite Truck. AWESOME!

My other games include Red Steel, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, and...um...nothing else...I'm broke =[

My first console was an N64 which is special to me for personal reasons, followed by GBC, GBA, GC, GBA SP, DS, and now Wii

I went to the fusion tour way back before the Wii even came out, which was awesome. I suppose everyone who said it sucked had set their expectations too high...I on the other hand NEVER get to go to things like that, so I was INCREDIBLY psyched ^_^ My only problem is that they ran out of shirts =[

Anyways, that's prolly more than you needed to know, but one word intros kinda piss me off so there.
~SS

ZOMG I REMEMBER. What was the name of the intro thread???

Oh man, the Fusion Tour...still wish they hadn't run out of shirts D=

I think double s=double cool. :p And your name is Brad? That's my little brother's name :p No wonder why I get along with you xD Everytime I meet a brad, I end up being their friend. xDDD anyway, i'm going to go find my oldest post i made from my segaman101 account now lol

It was called double s=double cool. :lol: Brilliant name.:lol:

Hahahaha sweetness. I probably had a second intro thread somewhere from when I returned before disappearing again but that one takes the cake XD

And WarioWii, I would love to stay on topic and take the discussion to my profile but as you can see from the topic, I am having issues with my profile.

Back