Profile Glitch

Gah this notification I have that I can't check is bugging me >_<

Gah this notification I have that I can't check is bugging me >_<

Im sorry S.S. Thats probably mines.:lol:. I sent it this morning, now its there waiting...there..

@Ash: 120? You sure? Thats a bit high, but maybe there all from BoZ saying i love you.:lol:.

I think it might be because our names are so similar to the other profile's. I sent Foxy a PM in hopes that we can get some help. I'm ok with changing my name if it means I won't have this problem anymore.

EDIT: No DG, for some reason yours went away...it's from Kayota. =P

I think it might be because our names are so similar to the other profile's. I sent Foxy a PM in hopes that we can get some help. I'm ok with changing my name if it means I won't have this problem anymore.

EDIT: No DG, for some reason yours went away...it's from Kayota. =P

Oh...damn you should have told me already! I just sent a VM about it...oh well, now i wait..

You didnt reply me then S.S?:(.:lol:

Foxy is looking into it. Everyone say thank you! ;]

EDIT: I thought I did DG...didn't I? Oops...maybe I was too busy worrying about the glitch =P

Foxy is looking into it. Everyone say thank you! ;]

EDIT: I thought I did DG...didn't I? Oops...maybe I was too busy worrying about the glitch =P

Oh so thats how its going to be huh?...:lol:..i have a feeling your still not going to reply.

I don't even remember what you said right now haha. I know I accepted your friend request though =P

I know I accepted your friend request though =P

Who wouldnt?:p. But, most of the friends i have have requsted me..wonder why??

I rejected you the first time :p :lol: you were the first user that sent me a pm, and you wanted to race on mkwii, and i was saying: what the hell man? someone wants to freakin' race me already? :lol:

I know I accepted your friend request though =P

I rejected you the first time :p :lol: you were the first user that sent me a pm, and you wanted to race on mkwii, and i was saying: what the hell man? someone wants to freakin' race me already? :lol:

Ah...my newb days..i miss that. I always stuck around stalking the SSBB forums..and talking to random people..thats why usually im so nice to new people.

Ah...my newb days..i miss that. I always stuck around stalking the SSBB forums..and talking to random people..thats why usually im so nice to new people.

I forgot what I did on my newb days.. :lol:

I forgot what I did on my newb days.. :lol:

I remember cleary. You went on random profiles and said *can you feel the sunshine?* :lol:.

Theses a profile named DJ also that doesnt work when i click on it.

Last edited:
Back