Project M: 3.0 (Wiimmfi) Friend Code

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Are there any Project M players around and about? If so, here's my friend code 5031-1120-4079. I main Sonic, Roy, Ganon and Falco! If you care to have a throwdown....then add me and I will add you as soon as I can. :)

Hmm...a thread with better grammar than the original? I hope this'll be busier as well in the future. Didn't think there were any more survivors.

2322-9937-7809

When do you wanna play? And I know places where there are a bunch of players but I just wanted to see if there were any here.

Whenever you want. I'm more active than you are on this site so I'll be willing to play Project M anytime you're ready. :lol:

I use to be more active then anyone back in the day on this site but then I got bored and left for a year and came on rarely lol. I'll add you tonight and you'll randomly see me on from time to time.

I used t' actively play P:M, but then Monster Hunter. You dare try to usurp my throne?
The first year I was here, I didn't see you at all. You got online rarely back then. By back then I mean 2009-2010. I don't know about afterwards but in that little frame I had your title hahaha :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate battlefield man :/ Pick something else.
Battlefield and Final Destination are the most balanced stages in Smash. I could say the same to you but I at least don't call No Contests.

Mr. MaRth and Yoshi's Island. THE DEVIL INCARNATE

I picked different levels. I'm okay with FD because it's one of my favorites but Battlefield I've always disliked. But okay I won't do no contest anymore.

Join us. And use the other thread I linked to for further posts. We are way off-topic right now, so 'Karp's going to be mad when he sees this. :lol:

I guess, my intentions were to make this a simple friend code exchange thread lol. Oops

I know why that kept happening. Did it happen after I left the match?

Back