Project M Discussion Thread

I really wanted to play this on my friends' Wii...
But of course, the PAL-Version has to release on a later, yet unknown date.
Bullshit.

They said "shortly after." You have to understand how much traffic the site gets on its release dates.

You'll probably only be waiting a few days. I doubt they'll release it after Smash Wii U comes out.

This annoys me big time. "Shortly after". That can mean anything.
Give me a ****in date and put it in the video.

If they gave a date, you'd probably have to wait until the day after because of how much activity the site will get on that date.

Or, you'd be waiting until midnight and experience the true difficulty of attempting to download something thousands of others want too.

If they gave a date, you'd probably have to wait until the day after because of how much activity the site will get on that date.

Or, you'd be waiting until midnight and experience the true difficulty of attempting to download something thousands of others want too.
I actually did that
I got Project M at like 1

DRr6Dqf.png

Did anyone else freeze while going through Zelda's alts on the CSS?

EDIT: Menu audio stopped playing but I could still choose characters and hear the announcer. Exiting the CSS resulted in another freeze.

Last edited:
Recommends people to do wavedash Ganon Taunt Battles or Dacus Battles on Infinite Glacier

^^^ Hane is still a stage? Was it not replaced?
I'm certain it is. I may be blind.
------------

Everytime I try to download the Wifi-Safe Hombrew option, it gets to 37-ish MB and stops.
DL says it's supposed to be 462 MB. Is it just me? Or is that the updater? I can't open it to check eitherway.

Edit:
Friend's laptop had a download that worked.
Awesome.

... Gotta redo all my customization...

Last edited:
Back