Project M Discussion Thread

If you watched all the Mango vs. Armada fights
Pit destroys space animals and probably everyone

He is a Meta Knight with a high skill ceiling

I'm still a noob at using Pit, but at least it's something.

He was one of my low secondaries in vBrawl, and I liked what they did to him in Project M. no moar spamming of teh Side-B

I've good/bad memories of an ol' Pit player who was active on Wiichat 'fore the apocalypse. Rather average player; 'til suddenly his Pit became all good 'n **** outta nowhere. Literally one week previous he was the typical low-level casual player A good, technical Pit player is rare enough as is, none the less back then, so that bastard finally got the better'a me... lost nearly all the matches we played that day when he was Pit. Bloody frustrating it was, let me tell ya. :lol: T'is a shame he ain't 'round no more... well, it's a damn shame none'a Wiichat's Brawl veterans are 'round for P:M.

Think I will look int' P:M Pit and see if he ain't main/sub worthy, in honor of that ol' rival of mine.

What was his (user)name?

Lucario > Pit

IMO. Pit has better edge-guarding skills but I'd say Lucario is overall better offensively, without the need for good edge-guarding attacks.

Gimme your texture folder. It'l be like a grab bag of lulz, and I won't have t' do any of the work findin' said textures.

Sure Sure anyones you want in particular or in a particular color spot

Trago join in if you want

Really
you have no favorite textures?
You have no preferences?

If I was on the Project M team I would push to have CF's Up Air have a tipper hitbox, Marth's Side B be more practical, Jigglypuffs B having no exhaust, make that darn Luigi tornado easier to preform, ROB's Up-B fixed, Marth's areal attack speed increase, and speed Ivy up.

I haven't used textures in many years since my Wii's been unable t' play Brawl, so whatever favored textures I might've had I wouldn't remember.

'Cept Orichalcos Marth. T'was winnage enough for me t' remember... that, and I based my emblem in AC:Revelations Multiplayer off of it specifically for the Sentinel t' wear.

If I was on the Project M team I would push to have CF's Up Air have a tipper hitbox, Marth's Side B be more practical, Jigglypuffs B having no exhaust, make that darn Luigi tornado easier to preform, ROB's Up-B fixed, Marth's areal attack speed increase, and speed Ivy up.

Ganon needs said sweetspot (he only has it in Melee, yeah?).

Dancing Blade just needs moar shield stun IMO so it's not a bloody guaranteed shield grab 'fore the fourth strike aimed downwards.

Rollout exhaustin' 'Puff is bullshit, yesz.

It ain't exactly hard t' Weegee whorenado for recovery...

ROB is fine. :trollface:

Marth would combo too well if he can F-air/N-air about like he could in vBrawl IMO.

Dunno 'bout Ivy.

Back