Ps2 forum

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Why is there no forum for ps2?

They still make a lot of games for it you know...

Just a suggestion.

Think of the Playstation 3 section as the Sony section. Doesnt have to be the PS3 but dont expect much positive feed back.

Sovieto said:
just use the ps3 section
theres not even enough disscussion for a ps2 section

Maybe because there was never a ps2 forum to start with...

I guess ps3 forum would still be ok, but ppl look at it and don't think ps2.

How about just a Playstation section for the playstation brand

And a normal retro section

Darkprinny said:
How about just a Playstation section for the playstation brand

And a normal retro section

That's what I say, and a plain old Xbox thread for xbox and up consoles.

This is mainly a Nintendo website focusing on the Wii, if you want a PS2 forum, go to Google or a PS3 forum which is bound to have a PS2 sub-forum. I think i0n has enough work, without all this.

FR. said:
This is mainly a Nintendo website focusing on the Wii, if you want a PS2 forum, go to Google or a PS3 forum which is bound to have a PS2 sub-forum. I think i0n has enough work, without all this.

But why have a ps3 forum and not a ps2 forum? Might as well not have either IMO...

Usually forums want to get bigger by having more, unless Ion doesn't mind his members going to other forums.

Last edited:
FR. said:

It will take him 5 mins to change the title(even less time than it takes me to type this)

Darkprinny said:
It will take him 5 mins to change the title(even less time than it takes me to type this)

Not even 5 minutes, lol.

Like Prinny said it's not that hard, I've been an admin before.

i agree with prinny

maybe ill bring it up to i0n in staff chat to change it to "GENERAL PLAY STATION" for all play station discussions.

in the mean time, just use the ps3 forum

Back