Why?

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
Why is there no Gaming in General forum?

I can't make a lot of topics because of this...

If this is to reduce fanboy outbreaks, sometimes the flamers still manage to disrupt the ps3 and 360 forums from time to time.

Also I don't think it would replace the Wii forums as long as you guys make it a non Wii forum.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
What is there that wouldn't fit in one of the existing categories? If it has something to do with MS post it in the 360 section, if it has something to do with Sony put it in the PS3 section, etc.
and anything that wont fit there can go into the lounge or the other off topic forums

paintba||er said:
What is there that wouldn't fit in one of the existing categories? If it has something to do with MS post it in the 360 section, if it has something to do with Sony put it in the PS3 section, etc.

A thread about games from last gen as in ps2, xbox, and gc.

For example I may want to make a thread about best action games ever, but I don't want it to be best wii action, retro action, or 360 or ps3 action. I want all of the consoles in there - wii.

and there is OT, but it doesn't feel right that game talk is there.

I can see things won't change though since this is a Wii board, not exactly top priority to have a forum that gets all gaming in there clearly

but nvm, I stopped caring about this topic a second after I posted it.... :lol:

Need a sega one

But instead of PS3 just make it sony
360 becomes mircosoft
Game cube - Nintendo general
Nintendo retro - Retro

Let me suggest how the other gaming forums should look like:

Sony Gaming
Sub Forums:
PSP
PS1 & PS2 & PS3

Microsoft Gaming
Sub-Forums
XBox 360
XBox

It's just kind of weird there's no ps2 forum when it's doing just as well as the other consoles, if not better.

I'll a PS2 sub-forum and see how that goes. I've had some requests for a PC gaming forum also not sure how much activity that will generate but im willing to give it a shot.

As for general gaming threads im not too sure, just try and place it in the console section you feel it leans towards.

If we had a general gaming forum (i think we did back in the day) we just get calls for seperate console forums and vice versa - cant win really :)

I'm glad to hear that we have a PS2 forum on it's way. I'm sure this will clear up some of the PS2 threads in the PS3 and Lounge sections of the forum.

Back