*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyricistSoldier

|Losing Faith Nintendo|
Dec 20, 2006
Throwin it up for the big SD.
k this isnt really about wii, but its about our forum and im gettin sick of it...
take this thread as an example

I can't tell you how many times i've seen idiots hijack a thread all because they wanna pms at eachother.

Next time you have a beef with someone write em by PM..
maybe then we'll have some on topic threads. :mad2:

im tired of all the hissy fits going on on the threads and sometimes... u just gotta get dirty with the people spreadin the dirt.

So stay on topic guys. Or LyricistSoldier will put you in your place.

*and funny how this thread has already been moved but it takes at least 15 posts of PMS to get a mod to bat an eye :shocked:

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that guy was speaking in generalities, not to anyone in particular on this site, so he couldnt pm them.

nonetheless, I understand your point. This site has annoyed me ever since I joined, way to many idiotic posters. But I cant afford to not get info about the wii either, so its a price Ive got to pay.

By the way. What is the difference between 'those' threads and this one? Why cant you just pm the guy that made that thread.

Okay, now I'm done ranting.

cuz im not attacking any one person... it happens a lot
i've done it myself...

just think people need to be told to get a grip lately
its no attack on any persons or group... just a personal rant of my own.. thats all... a place where people can rant of how i'm off my rocker :eek:ut: or right on the money

LyricistSoldier said:
k this isnt really about wii, but its about our forum and im gettin sick of it...
take this thread as an example

I can't tell you how many times i've seen idiots hijack a thread all because they wanna pms at eachother.

Next time you have a beef with someone write em by PM..
maybe then we'll have some on topic threads. :mad2:

im tired of all the hissy fits going on on the threads and sometimes... u just gotta get dirty with the people spreadin the dirt.

So stay on topic guys. Or LyricistSoldier will put you in your place.

*and funny how this thread has already been moved but it takes at least 15 posts of PMS to get a mod to bat an eye :shocked:

Follow your own advice, no one wants to hear your rants.

if you dont want to "hear" (wtf?) them then get out and dont READ them :lol:

if you dont want to Read rants then what are you doing in the feedback section of the forum anyhow?

Dont give me harsh words or ill buckle you at the knees.

-LyricistSoldier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back