Wassup? I'm new, so dont laugh if im newbie

Sherbs

Sherbs
Feb 15, 2007
Hey everyone!

Probably no one will ever read this thread anyhow, but im writting it nevertheless. Im new to this wii chat, but so far it's been real helpfull. Plus I havent downloaded any virusus... I dont think:sad: . I dont have an abundant amount of wii games, and I dont know everything the is to know about how the wii works, and I barely even tried any of this new internet techno stuff, but so far Im satisfied with thiss new console, and it has been worth the money:thumbsup: . Since I havent gotten an A in Language Arts for a few years this thread was probably really boring :mad2: (if you've read this far) but Im just introducing myself, and I havent used too many forums, so dont think of me as a dork. :prrr:

Thanx if you took the time to read this far!:D

Welcome to Wii Chat!
Don't worry.
You won't any viruses here and it's great to hear you like your new Wii.
If you have any questions about the Wii or games or anything like that, just private message me.
Hope you have a good time on the forum.

Oooh Matt you got a reply from darkprinny he has like the mosts posts sorry I never found this

Hey welcome to Wiichat dont worry about spam on this site If you havent used any other forums before many have alot of spam not like this one though

Sherbs said:
Hey everyone!

Probably no one will ever read this thread anyhow, but im writting it nevertheless. Im new to this wii chat, but so far it's been real helpfull. Plus I havent downloaded any virusus... I dont think:sad: . I dont have an abundant amount of wii games, and I dont know everything the is to know about how the wii works, and I barely even tried any of this new internet techno stuff, but so far Im satisfied with thiss new console, and it has been worth the money:thumbsup: . Since I havent gotten an A in Language Arts for a few years this thread was probably really boring :mad2: (if you've read this far) but Im just introducing myself, and I havent used too many forums, so dont think of me as a dork. :prrr:

Thanx if you took the time to read this far!:D
how do you d/l games for your wii?

Back