The New "Official MOHH2 WiiChat Lobby Thread"

Barbz911

is a true Brawler
Dec 8, 2007
A Milk Carton
Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
Ok heres the deal: Remember this thread? http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/43107-official-wiichat-mohh2-lobby-thread.html
No?
Ok well lets have a new clean thread on this so imma copy n paste what Dzapper wrote.
Here's the schedule:

Friday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Lobby Name: Wiichat
Game Type: Deathmatch
Match Time:Infinite
Number of Rounds:Infinite
Ranking Type: Ranked
# of Players: 32

Saturday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Game Type: Team Deathmatch
Match time: 20min Each
Number of Rounds: Infinite
Ranking Type:Ranked
# of Players: 32

Sunday @ 7:00P.M.EST
Game Type: Infiltration
Match Time:Infinite
Max Flags: 3
Ranking Type: Ranked
# of Players: 16

All these lobbies will be locked. The Password will Barbz911. I will make the lobby promptly at 7:00P.M. EST each day. And I will only wait for 15 minutes, if no one shows up, I will close down the lobby(But I probably won't have that problem.)

NOTE TO MODS:This is not a clan, and will not lead to any clan disscussion, so please do not close down the thread.

Soo yea...if you dont see the game, host it. Mods that would be good for a sticky so people could at least see it this time :lol:

Edit:Fridays and Saturdays are OFF
Im sure none of you play wii on friday and saturday nights...

so for now discuss what days are good

Last edited:
dunno but i will play either friday or saturday :D my game is arriving hopefully 2morrow :D:D:D

damn u guys are gonna be playin when i put my drinkin hat on, maybe sunday i will join in....im basically on during the week.

I really didnt mean to have friday and saturday....im out all night...who wants to go during the week?

I'll try to drop thru at least one of those games, Need a lil vacation on the battlefield, after workin all week. Yo Bliss whats up Homeboy, I do some of my best gammin wit my drinkin cap on:yesnod : .

kidcntlose said:
I'll try to drop thru at least one of those games, Need a lil vacation on the battlefield, after workin all week. Yo Bliss whats up Homeboy, I do some of my best gammin wit my drinkin cap on:yesnod : .

yea i hear ya bro, u always tend to play better with that drinkin cap on :lol:..we got to get together again wipe people up..let me know when u gonne be on.

yo hit me up when your both on we could do a lil wreckage on eachother

Thinkin about havin a game tonight, any care to join? About 8pm Eastern time.

alright so ill start the room up around 8pm eastern time and as always it will be called "WiiChat"

do you guys want DM ot TDM?

DM please.

that way i won't have to be picky, and i can just own you all :yesnod:

Back