MOHH2 Wiichat Lobby Friday 7:00EST

they will pull the plug but by then there will be more fps games with online hopefully like redsteel 2. anway the plug pulling doesnt happen that fast. i think the online will last atleast 2 years.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
I'm highly debating whether to get this game.

Or do I wait for the next online FPS and pray it has Voip included?

Also what happens when EA decides to pull the plug on the servers when their next 'better' online FPS launches and they need the bandwidth? Then we're screwed on th multi player experience for MoH:H2?

That's one of my main fears about the game; that one morning they will just pull the plug and all we'll have is a single player campaign and their website will say
"Sorry guys we needed the server for our new ps3/360 projects; and you guys probably didn't play it too much anyway so...Buy MoHH3 Wii edition Coming Soon!"

1) it could be a long wait, and real FC-free voip could be an even longer wait

2) There's no reason to think EA will pull the plug on MOHH2 servers outside some reasonable period of time (several years), much less even before their next project is out. Even if they do someday, do you want to miss out on all the fun you can have today?

If you're looking for something to play now, it doesn't get much better than MOHH2. If you have some sort of total FPS budget for the life of your system, and you're only going to get one game, well, there are bound to be better ones coming someday. MOHH2 is awesome, but there are lots of details that could be improved upon.

Point taken. I just wish that there was a way to communicate with your team mates in matches.

Is there a certain understood protocol or sign language if you will? A way for getting messages across without speaking.

Like telling someone to go for the flag or rush their flank?

Or does everyone do their own thing and hope the guy next to them is smart enough to hold their own?

Dzapper said:
Well the match will start off as a regular deathmatch, but when we switch to team based gameplay we will all be axis.

Ok. I'll probably end up getting killed either way, but it's still fun. :lol:

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Point taken. I just wish that there was a way to communicate with your team mates in matches.

Is there a certain understood protocol or sign language if you will? A way for getting messages across without speaking.

Like telling someone to go for the flag or rush their flank?

Or does everyone do their own thing and hope the guy next to them is smart enough to hold their own?

Many users, including those from my clan use their PCs for voice and text chat. It's not an option for everyone, but it is for some. At that, you'd only be able to communicate with those you know--so if you can you might search for a clan.

There are preset quick chats in the game that you can use to signal people, however they are a little awkward. I don't bother.

If you play with people who have played a while, you start to adapt to having little communication in the team games (in regular deathmatch, obviously you don't need to coordinate)--people will advance on their own to take a strategic point and hold it till reenforcements arrive. Once you have two or three together, they make their move on the opposing target. It isn't perfect, but it is possible to have good teamwork if you're playing with decent players. Basically they all know what needs done and what the best way to accomplish it is, and that common knowledge is what makes coordination possible.

i'll try to be there warwick might be able too play also i don't know for sure though he's coming over my house

i would love to but if we can make one on a saturday because fridays are busy for me(eventhough i'm on right now...on friday).

do we have to wait cant we get started already there is like 13 minutes left

Back