Officially Unofficial MOHH2 server for wiichat

Sorry guys, if I killed team members.
Got the game and just jumped on without learning the controls. LOL

Oh well, doing a little practice now.

LoganSix said:
Sorry guys, if I killed team members.
Got the game and just jumped on without learning the controls. LOL

Oh well, doing a little practice now.

You didn't kill any team members. Friendly Fire was off. And that was great because you must have shot me and whoever else was on our team bout 50 million times hehe. Good game though. You still need improvement but you're good. Like in one of those games i had 19 kills and 6 deaths. I seriously think you can beat that. It's not my highest and i doubt it'll be your highest. You got a lot of potential and skill.

Renz actually auto balance was on, by the way, i post on the guideline post (does any every read these anymore....?) That this Tuesday was unranked so you actually were getting what you ask for, play this thursday or this saturday if you want to play ranked.

Game tonight if anyone wants to come, same time as before. sorry about last it was a big mess, yeah gonna try to be more organized tonight, anyway happy thanksgiving.

TPLink said:
Renz actually auto balance was on, by the way, i post on the guideline post (does any every read these anymore....?) That this Tuesday was unranked so you actually were getting what you ask for, play this thursday or this saturday if you want to play ranked.

ok fair enough. Take out tuesday cause no one was there and no one wants to play unranked games. We had to re-create it all over again with ranked, etc. Anyways, join us tonight cause PokeWii will have a video session and he hosts the room.

Back