Forming a MOHH2 social group....anyone down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just going to set up a real clan if I find that other people are doing the same ( thus creating opponents to play :D )

Im thinking of letting people talk with the headset trough the pc somehow :p

Anyway: Take Medal of honor. You can play this game 6 months from now. Wether the umbrella chronicles is just on-rails shooter ( If Im right that is not sure about this game )

Medal of honor has got an on-rails shooter mode and you can use the zapper in the normal game modes as well. Pretty cool huh?

Anyone other active hardcore wii gamers want to join?

"We're not a motorcycle clan. We're two wheeled vehicle enthusiasts. Yeah. That's it."

How about this one:

"I'm not advertising. I'm employing word of mouth."

Oh, oh oh, and this one:

"Well we can't torture people. Let's call it creative persuasion."

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
I will most likely join you but I am in a large connundrum.

I am getting the zapper games and zapper yes but now I can only buy the zapper + one game before Christmas since I need some cash...

One thing I know is I will be getting the game release day but is that game MOHH2 or RE:UC?

MOHH2 definately. Hey...join AoW!

JAKE196 said:
I'll gladly join. . . . when i get MOH for christmas.
You promise? :D

do u guys htink there will be like hella players online or just a few?... and will it matter i really hope its like socom where u make a room like that other guy just previously said that would rock and will there be any type of freinds list?...

I think there will be a lot of players, considering that this game will not be region-locked and it will be released internationally. And u will be able to make rooms. Without friend codes, I believe they will implement a friend list as well.

diaoman said:
I think there will be a lot of players, considering that this game will not be region-locked and it will be released internationally. And u will be able to make rooms. Without friend codes, I believe they will implement a friend list as well.
cool so yea i hope its like the socom system and that its not laggy thx for the info bro...*repped*

If this game gets the attention it deserves there will be a lot of players online!

I dont see it getting hyped enough and on a dutch forum where I posted a topic about this game no one replied! :p

So I guess its not really in the heads of the general public

that's why we need to gather the scarce numbers of people who play MOHH2 and form AoW

I'll join...But first need the game XD =)
I am kinda good with the FPS...and other games.

Eddy04 said:
I'll join...But first need the game XD =)
I am kinda good with the FPS...and other games.

Hey, you're from Panama. That's not too much of a time difference w/ California right?

game on Friday

If you haven't joined up, things are getting going now. We're nearly ready to play. Even if you don't have the game by then, get Teamspeak set up now and come test it out with us on Thursday.

diaoman said:
I'm forming a group called {AoW} which stands for Art of Wii.

I plan this to be just a group of active people who will play together online casually, so it's not really a clan.

Why do we need a group called AOW when we have a thread about friend codes and what usernames are for each game??? If they want to play someone online then they should just go to the threads.
Clan: Group that is active online. What will you happen if that person isn't active? hmm, lemme guess, kick him out of your clan?

Got this from your website..
For online games, it would be awesome if you guys put "AoW" or "{AoW}" in front of your screen names to identify yourself as part of AoW.

Example: {AoW} Diaoman

Looks like a clan tag for me. Also, seems like a multi-game clan not a social group. You won't see me having a (WC) Wii Chat, next to my name.

Welcome to Art of Wii! This is a gaming group where you can find people to play on online wii games.

Do we really need to register for this to see who is online? Seems like just another wannabe forum trying to get attention. Also, theres better organized clans that use the same idea as you. Just go to GB and you'll find out.

Other quotes from you. Diaoman..
"Also, if you've got some good FPS experience, come play with other experienced Wiichat members in diaoman's social gaming group: Art of Wii

You need to be able to use teamspeak for voicechat
"

Guess, newbs aren't good enough to join huh. Online clan communication, eh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back