MOHH2 Group

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
I think that all or most of the Wii Chat members that play this game online shoul like become friends and play hella games together with a strategy plan. Wouldn't that be awesome Then we can have like 2 snipers and get organized and pwn! What do you guys think?:)

Well yea I tried not for it to sound like that but we won't have any official name or something. We will just make strategy plans and use them together.

Seeing as there is this "no clan" rule. (There should be a seperate sub forum :p) My advice would be to private message some Medal of Honour players from the one of the many sharing Medal of Honour username threads.

Yea okay, it seems like that will be a better idea. But a lot more work lol... :)

Strategy? MOHH2 killed the idea of strategy by making everyone randomly spawn at random areas in the maps.

diaoman said:
Strategy? MOHH2 killed the idea of strategy by making everyone randomly spawn at random areas in the maps.

So you dont need strategy to rally-up with that spawn?

Ever played allied assault with voice chat? Mehn that game was arcade like heck! But you sure needed voice-chat to win clan battles!!

You dont only need voice-chat in games like splinter cell or rainbow six or america's army!

man, im really not liking the no clans rule right now.... i wish....i just wish...

actually if its including all wiichat members then its not really a caln because its not one specific group of people (no ins) so everyone can join

diaoman said:
You know when you think about it it's random based on the spot. But it is not random based on the sides. We can just make up imaginary rules not to cross this point or something you know... When I used to play Socom online we had imaginary rules where you just snipe and you can't cross the bridge. It was so fun, maybe we can pay games like that too; what do you guys say?

Eagles said:
Seeing as there is this "no clan" rule. (There should be a seperate sub forum :p) My advice would be to private message some Medal of Honour players from the one of the many sharing Medal of Honour username threads.

Actually private messages are included in that rule. Look at it again, Prez said so.

Back