The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

^yeah sure if the room is made ill be there. still remember that test run on friday. thats the only real wiichat match ive been in.

I was in one with CapnKrunch I think his name was. It was on like a Tuesday.

Well, this thing is dying...I wont be available for Friday, im not 100 percent sure yet, but I wil be available for Saturday and Sunday this time.

Just bought the game a few days ago and ill sure and join up with you guys in your wiichat rooms and all.. if you find me, my name will be Kenji510 just like my name in here... ill see you guys on friday or weekend.

i hope so but no one seems dedicated to go on.i try my best to show up and i usually do but there is no one else. i see dzapper and a few others but thats it.

EDIT: okay...so heres the thing. this thread hasnt been taken seriously. no one comes and most of the time the rooms arent even made. well its the holiday break and there are more people who own this game so thing are going to change for the better. if there is no room made by 6:55 EST, i will make one. i hope you all consider coming. there wont be a password this time and it is tdm today.make sure you get there by 7:00 EST.

Last edited:
sorry for the double post. had to bump some how. plus the other post i made was on the 23rd. anyway please read what i have said in the edited part of my previous post.

I Will be there. I've been getting better at the game since christmas. What time, and is it tonight?

7:00 Est. if anyone wants it earlier just say so.

Last edited:
I'll be there anytime. Im just wondering. Who is the host? Cause if they leave does the game close down?

Should we post our names that we will be using during online?

laderer5 said:
I'll be there anytime. Im just wondering. Who is the host? Cause if they leave does the game close down?

Should we post our names that we will be using during online?

i will be the host. a game doesnt close as long as there is actually someone in it. one person is all it needs to stay alive and that one person doesnt have to be me. you dont have to put your name, but if you want to you can. mine is varakan just like the sig says.

Back