PS3 fanboy XD

He's too much of a poser to take seriously.

Really, I don't know what's worse... The fact that he couldn't think up a clever way to bash the Wii & 360, or his messed up haircut.

Welcome to 2007. Enjoy your stay.

I hope you guys know he's joking.

Gikoku said:
Obviously, too bad he couldn't actually be funny about it.

actually i think the guys a complete comedic genius. i say this back in march of last year just havn't posted it yet. he's so freaking hilarious and makes me laugh all the time.

BTW getting on Half Life 2 Deathmatch and acting like him is the best way to piss ppl off XD

He should punch himself to make me feel better. I don't care if he was talking about something positive, he wasn't meant to have a camera!

lordrrr said:
actually i think the guys a complete comedic genius. i say this back in march of last year just havn't posted it yet. he's so freaking hilarious and makes me laugh all the time.

BTW getting on Half Life 2 Deathmatch and acting like him is the best way to piss ppl off XD

I dunno man, I've seen other guys out there crack jokes about all 3 consoles, and actually had me splitting my sides. But Chad's humor is just so stale, really I couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy while watching that video.

I have to agree with Sagema, someone needs to keep a camera away from that kid.

lol, man i dont know whats worse

him trying to go for a african american hairstyle, his teeth, HIS FACE IN GENERAL, the fact that he said "Nintendo, who talkin about nintendo" lol

anyone else feel as if he didnt brush his teeth o_O

and i dont care how much of a comedy this was and is suspossed to be, he SUXS PERIOD

~Zeon9881

Back