Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

I just plug my PS3 controller into my PC to charge it anyways. So to me it is no flaw.

Probably in about a year the PS3 will poon, simply becaus technology will catch up and the bugs will be worked out. I know im picking one of those bad boys up around '08.

Redan499 said:
Probably in about a year the PS3 will poon, simply becaus technology will catch up and the bugs will be worked out. I know im picking one of those bad boys up around '08.

technology will catch up? lol if technology wasnt 'caught up' the ps3 wouldnt be here. technology is present in the ps3, its not like some hidden city or something. not all bugs will be fixable either. Thats if ps3 doesnt flunk out by then anyways ^^
i highly doubt it'll 'poon', or even be close to best in this gen's console war.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Mine twitches and shakes. Also sometimes you have to shake the wiimote around to get the cursor to pop up.

then its a buggy wiimote, i own two, my friend has 1 and my gf's bro owns 1. none of them 'twitch' the least unless in a shaky hand.
half the reports about the wiimotes being all buggy are false. if people stereotyped equiptment by a few reports of bugs then there wouldnt be a single 'good' thing about any console. >.>

theres no mass bug in wiimotes as much as you guys would wish, just another defect like anything can get.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
then its a buggy wiimote, i own two, my friend has 1 and my gf's bro owns 1. none of them 'twitch' the least unless in a shaky hand.
half the reports about the wiimotes being all buggy are false. if people stereotyped equiptment by a few reports of bugs then there wouldnt be a single 'good' thing about any console. >.>

True.

I don't personally know anyone that is having any problems.

Wii&Ps3 said:
Oh god the ps3 is horrible. Thats a pretty bad example. My controller has never died on me. The only times it gets charged is when I play dvds on it. Or I could plug it in my laptop or anything else with a usb port. I see no reason to since the battery life is so good. Or you can buy a longer cable from monoprice.com for less than $4. IM sure thats alot of money for a little boy such as yourself :lol:

Little Boy? Please :rolleyes: Only my mother would say that :lol: . More cables to buy for an already grossly expensive console? No thanks. In my case $4 is alot of money, with college expenses, food, housing that I have to pay for but I wouldn't expect you to know that now would I? Not to mention $4 is about 2 or so hot meals :p (ramen ftw).

Have you ever heard of renting? Its a pretty new technology. You can walk into a store and pick out a movie you want to watch. It costs less than $5.00and you get to borrow it for a couple of nights. After that you have to return it or they will charge you more money. Isnt that amazing :yesnod:

I use Gamefly. Much better than using a retail store because there is no late fees :hand:

Theres alot of times im move it off screen and it will still be lost after I point it back. I have to move it all around just for it to show up.

Most of the time if you leave your wiimote unattended for awhile it turns itself off to save batteries. It takes roughly 3-5 seconds for it to awake which is the reason your cursor finally appears on your screen after shaking it a bit.

Are you drunk? Wheres acphydro? We need an english teacher here.

Are you 10? That was the stupid comment ive heard in this section.

Mine was grammatically correct. Yours however is not. Oh yah nice come back calling me 10 and drunk. Please put more effort in your personally attacks against me next time ok? :hand:

Personal attacks aside. I think we have come to the conclusion that Sony did not do a good job in designing the PS3 console.

Yes that is the general conclusion we've come too. Except for a few hard headed people here.

PtonJalken said:

theres no mass bug in wiimotes as much as you guys would wish, just another defect like anything can get.

Maybe its my Wii. It doesnt happen all the time but sometimes my wifes wiimote will shake. Its not like really bad its just like little shakes but really fast. It may be when the batteries are low too. I will let you guys know if thats the case when these batteries run low.

Little Boy? Please :rolleyes: Only my mother would say that :lol: . More cables to buy for an already grossly expensive console? No thanks. In my case $4 is alot of money, with college expenses, food, housing that I have to pay for but I wouldn't expect you to know that now would I? Not to mention $4 is about 2 or so hot meals :p (ramen ftw).

What ramen noodles are you eating? I can get them for less than $.20
a piece. Kroger runs specials on them sometimes.

I use Gamefly. Much better than using a retail store because there is no late fees :hand:

heres a simple solution. Dont turn stuff in late.

Most of the time if you leave your wiimote unattended for awhile it turns itself off to save batteries. It takes roughly 3-5 seconds for it to awake which is the reason your cursor finally appears on your screen after shaking it a bit.

I mean in the middle of a game. Take the curson off screen and it takes a few seconds to pick it back up.

Mine was grammatically correct. Yours however is not. Oh yah nice come back calling me 10 and drunk. Please put more effort in your personally attacks against me next time ok? :hand:

Personal attacks aside. I think we have come to the conclusion that Sony did not do a good job in designing the PS3 console.

:lol: yeah ok. I feel the ps3 is far superior to the wii. I dont know about the 360 because I dont own it.

Maybe its my Wii. It doesnt happen all the time but sometimes my wifes wiimote will shake. Its not like really bad its just like little shakes but really fast. It may be when the batteries are low too. I will let you guys know if thats the case when these batteries run low.

Chalk another one up. Mine does it on new or old batteries.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
I mean in the middle of a game. Take the curson off screen and it takes a few seconds to pick it back up.

When I move my mouse to the far reaches on my monitor, it too, disappears and doesn't come back until I move it back. That is certainly not a problem or a design flaw, it gets the cursor out of the way if you aren't using it. In Zelda if the cursor annoyed me I moved it off screen and if I wanted it back I moved it back on screen. Wasn't any lag time involved.

At least now I know that you were wrong about it being a flaw or a glitch this whole time. That's supposed to happen same way with using a PC. I'd hate to have the cursor on screen when I'm not using it lol.

PS: hold your hand steady and it wont shake, i tried to reproduce your results but couldn't unless i shook my hand lightly. some advice: dont try soldering if you cant hold the wii remote without shaking lol.

Last edited:
My hand isnt shaking when the cursor shakes. It will be going smoothly, then it will do a quick jump 1/2 an inch to the lower right and come back. It does it over and over. When i say shaking, I dont mean back and forth like im actually shaking my hand.

I know the cursor is supposed to come off screen. When I take it off screen and then point the remote back on screen the cursor is nowhere to be found. I have to wave it back and forth across the tv for it to show back up. Next time your trying to make a point understand whats actually going on instead of guessing.

Wii&Ps3 said:
My hand isnt shaking when the cursor shakes. It will be going smoothly, then it will do a quick jump 1/2 an inch to the lower right and come back. It does it over and over. When i say shaking, I dont mean back and forth like im actually shaking my hand.

Sounds like the Wiimote is picking up another IR source. Looks like someone didn't read there manual :nono:

What ramen noodles are you eating? I can get them for less than $.20
a piece. Kroger runs specials on them sometimes.

You can't live off ramen alone. :frown2: Ramen with a Grilled Cheese sandwich and a side of tomato soup is pretty good. Oh and a glass of milk. :D

heres a simple solution. Dont turn stuff in late.

Also, I never have to go to the store and I can have the game as long as i want to. :cornut: Blockbuster, which is the closest Video Store to campus, is a good 10 blocks away.'

On a side note, the 360 can charge its controllers with the USB ports when its off.... poor stupid sony, please make a better product next time. :arf:

I feel the ps3 is far superior to the wii.

Graphics? yes. Design? no. Nintendo has always had products that have high standards and quality control which is something Sony seriously lacks (amount of failed PS2)

I am going to laugh in 2 years when you have to buy a new controller when its battery no longer holds a charge :sleep:

The battery in the controller has a 5 year lifespan. So $50 every 5 years, or 2aa batteries every week. You do the math.

My ps3 runs great and so does my ps2 which is 6 years old. I also have a 6 year old sony receiver that runs perfect. AM i seeing a pattern?

My wii isnt picking up any other ir source. Even if it was, I wouldnt have to worry about it with my ps3. Just plug it in and play. No need to put in batteries. Its also funny that most kids toys require batteries :lol:

Wii&Ps3 said:
The battery in the controller has a 5 year lifespan. So $50 every 5 years, or 2aa batteries every week. You do the math.

My ps3 runs great and so does my ps2 which is 6 years old. I also have a 6 year old sony receiver that runs perfect. AM i seeing a pattern?

My wii isnt picking up any other ir source. Even if it was, I wouldnt have to worry about it with my ps3. Just plug it in and play. No need to put in batteries. Its also funny that most kids toys require batteries :lol:
now thats what i call a ps3 fanboy are you kidding me i thought you were nice piss off now if yo gonna act like that btw why is the "kids toy" doing this
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/759/759270p1.html

Back