Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

i think Wii&ps3 has a mental problem. Both me and my roomate and my neighbor can not see any lag at all or this so called twitching in the Menu or games.

Do you have Tourettes?

The PS3 does have a Blueray player which I guess is pretty neat but useless to me since I don't own any Blueray movies.

I dont think anyone would buy a bluray movie if they didnt own a player. If you buy a ps3 you can now buy blu ray movies. I guess I dont understand you point,

So heres the breakdown of the 3 consoles if you would compare them to Cars like earlier in this thread.

Xbox 360- Rolls Royce of Consoles:has a few issues but is a good solid console. Has everything you need.

Nintendo Wii- The Jeep of Consoles: Reliable, never breaks down. Sure its a bit rough around the edges but it gets the job done.

PS3- The BMW of consoles: Luxury at its finest. Leather seats, Wood paneling, sporty engine. But reliability is an issue and like all imports its expensive.

I think that pretty much covers it.

Your calling the 360 a RollsRoyce even thought its cheaper than the ps3? A rolls royce is much more expensive than a bmw.

Then you say the wii never breaks down even though its been out for like 3 months :lol: Im not saying it wont, but it hasnt been out long enough.

Capt Elmer said:
i think Wii&ps3 has a mental problem. Both me and my roomate and my neighbor can not see any lag at all or this so called twitching in the Menu or games.

Do you have Tourettes?

Do you know what tourettes is? Obviously you dont. I will take a video later today and host it. It wont have sound though since its from my digital camera.

Wii&Ps3 said:
I dont think anyone would buy a bluray movie if they didnt own a player. If you buy a ps3 you can now buy blu ray movies. I guess I dont understand you point,

Well I own a Blueray player now (ie my brothers PS3) and we still have not purchased a Blueray Movie yet. DVD's shall remain surpreme for a long time.

Your calling the 360 a RollsRoyce even thought its cheaper than the ps3? A rolls royce is much more expensive than a bmw.

But a RollsRoyce is built a hell of alot better then a BMW. Many BMW's have electrical problems and timing belt issues. Fine to make you happy we will replace the BMW with a Ferrari. :rolleyes: Ferrari's are unfortunately extremely unreliable cars.

Then you say the wii never breaks down even though its been out for like 3 months :lol: Im not saying it wont, but it hasnt been out long enough.

In the electronics world, If it doesnt break within the first couple or so hours of use It will probably last a long time if not forever (i have a Vectrex gaming system that supports this) and the only electronic device i have ever had that wore out on me was a PS2 (go figure).

Known symptoms of Tourettes include twitching. Maybe you dont know what Tourettes is? :incazzato:

Oh and Wii&PS3 stop trying to boost your Post count by not using the edit button. It makes you look stupid. :D

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
You know damn well theres lag with the cursor and the remote. I can see it on the menu and I can also see it in zelda. Zelda isnt as bad, but its still there. Plus the cursor on the menu is jittery. I can understand the lag, but nintendo should have resolved the twitching on the main menu. Im not saying the lag is a horrible thing, but since everyone is pointing out flaws of the ps3 then I might as well show the wii isnt perfect.

Oh no I posed 4 times in a row. I quoted four different people so get a life.

They don't lag or twitch. I own a Wii, my two cousins both own a Wii, my brother owns a Wii. Mine doesn't lag, my brother's doesnt lag and one of my cousin's doesnt lag. Don't know about the other haven't been to his house. There is absolutely no twitching on any menus. It's flawless and smooth. If you've got lag, you've got either a faulty component, or don't know how to properly set it up.

By the way are you that ignorant that you don't understand the rules? Double posting is posting twice or more in a row PERIOD. Doesn't matter how many people you are quoting. You need to stop living in that little fantasy world of yours and come to terms with reality. You can do multiple quotes in a single post, its not difficult at all, really.

This further proves that your statements have no merit on this forum. If you aren't smart enough to follow simple rules, your posts definitely can't be considered meaningful. And you probably wonder why everyone owns your posts with their own replies.

Capt Elmer said:
Well I own a Blueray player now (ie my brothers PS3) and we still have not purchased a Blueray Movie yet. DVD's shall remain surpreme for a long time.

But a RollsRoyce is built a hell of alot better then a BMW. Many BMW's have electrical problems and timing belt issues. Fine to make you happy we will replace the BMW with a Ferrari. :rolleyes: Ferrari's are unfortunately extremely unreliable cars.

In the electronics world, If it doesnt break within the first couple or so hours of use It will probably last a long time if not forever (i have a Vectrex gaming system that supports this) and the only electronic device i have ever had that wore out on me was a PS2 (go figure).

Known symptoms of Tourettes include twitching. Maybe you dont know what Tourettes is? :incazzato:

Oh and Wii&PS3 stop trying to boost your Post count by not using the edit button. It makes you look stupid. :D

Haha once again, owned :lol:

Typically if any electronic device works at least for a week reliably, it will most likely last many years to come. That is definitely a true statement.

By the way this is called using multiple quotes in a single post from two different people. See it's not that hard to do so. It really isn't.

Last edited:
acphydro said:
They don't lag or twitch. I own a Wii, my two cousins both own a Wii, my brother owns a Wii. Mine doesn't lag, my brother's doesnt lag and one of my cousin's doesnt lag. Don't know about the other haven't been to his house. There is absolutely no twitching on any menus. It's flawless and smooth. If you've got lag, you've got either a faulty component, or don't know how to properly set it up.

By the way are you that ignorant that you don't understand the rules? Double posting is posting twice or more in a row PERIOD. Doesn't matter how many people you are quoting. You need to stop living in that little fantasy world of yours and come to terms with reality. You can do multiple quotes in a single post, its not difficult at all, really.

This further proves that your statements have no merit on this forum. If you aren't smart enough to follow simple rules, your posts definitely can't be considered meaningful. And you probably wonder why everyone owns your posts with their own replies.

I was about to post an almost identical reply but I'd also like to add that if you have the time to post 4 times in quick succession then I'm sure you need to get a life far more than I do.

Chaz said:
I was about to post an almost identical reply but I'd also like to add that if you have the time to post 4 times in quick succession then I'm sure you need to get a life far more than I do.

Very true, its much easier to type replies in a single posting then doing a seperate post for each. Takes far less time.

Damn all the moderator wannabes. You guys are sad. You have nothing else to say besides me making multiple posts. I find it much easier to hit quote at the bottom of a post, rather than copying and pasting everything. Since it makes you guys cry I will do it for you.

Admitting you need a life is just sad. All those posts took 6 minutes. If you dont believe me then look at the times of them :tard: Nice try though....

Neither have I. Whats your point? I dont buy movies at all. I bought 1 dvd in my life. I cant justify spending $20 on something I will watch once or twice.

But a RollsRoyce is built a hell of alot better then a BMW. Many BMW's have electrical problems and timing belt issues. Fine to make you happy we will replace the BMW with a Ferrari. Ferrari's are unfortunately extremely unreliable cars.
A rolls royce costs a few hundred thousand dollars and are built by hand. Why are you postings obvious things? What a waste of time and bandwith.

Known symptoms of Tourettes include twitching. Maybe you dont know what Tourettes is?

Oh and Wii&PS3 stop trying to boost your Post count by not using the edit button. It makes you look stupid

I dont care about my post count. Keep those awesome burns coming :lol: :tard:

You know what I just realized. Ive owned my ps2 for 6 years. I played dvd's on it until about 1 1/2 years ago and it still works. Its sucks your ps2 broke. If I was it I would have done the same thing.

My sensor bar sits on top of my tv in front of my center channel. It doesnt matter where the remote is in the room. I get twitches and lag. The lag isnt horrible, but its noticable. My dads system does it as well. Maybe we were both unfortunite and got bad systems? His had remote syncing problems too, so that might be the case. Either way it shouldnt be doing that.

Its so hard to stick a plug in the back of the wii and set a sensor bar on top :tard:

Im gonna take a guess a say you have a wiichat wannabe moderator shirt at home? :sleep: Come on man you have to do better than that. Nobody owns my replies. I think you need to stop living in your fantasy world and grow up a little.

Very true, its much easier to type replies in a single posting then doing a seperate post for each. Takes far less time.

Not quite

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Damn all the moderator wannabes. You guys are sad. You have nothing else to say besides me making multiple posts. I find it much easier to hit quote at the bottom of a post, rather than copying and pasting everything. Since it makes you guys cry I will do it for you.

Admitting you need a life is just sad. All those posts took 6 minutes. If you dont believe me then look at the times of them :tard: Nice try though....

Neither have I. Whats your point? I dont buy movies at all. I bought 1 dvd in my life. I cant justify spending $20 on something I will watch once or twice.

A rolls royce costs a few hundred thousand dollars and are built by hand. Why are you postings obvious things? What a waste of time and bandwith.

I dont care about my post count. Keep those awesome burns coming :lol: :tard:

You know what I just realized. Ive owned my ps2 for 6 years. I played dvd's on it until about 1 1/2 years ago and it still works. Its sucks your ps2 broke. If I was it I would have done the same thing.

My sensor bar sits on top of my tv in front of my center channel. It doesnt matter where the remote is in the room. I get twitches and lag. The lag isnt horrible, but its noticable. My dads system does it as well. Maybe we were both unfortunite and got bad systems? His had remote syncing problems too, so that might be the case. Either way it shouldnt be doing that.

Its so hard to stick a plug in the back of the wii and set a sensor bar on top :tard:

Im gonna take a guess a say you have a wiichat wannabe moderator shirt at home? :sleep: Come on man you have to do better than that. Nobody owns my replies. I think you need to stop living in your fantasy world and grow up a little.

Not quite

Just plugging it in may not work all the time son. User error is the common cause of many technical problems. Looks to be the case here. Just plugging it in worked for me because I have no reflective surfaces or etc. Bottom line is: if setup correctly there is no lag or jitters.

I've seen at least 6 responses to your posts in this thread that have owned your posts. Same case with many other threads.

Good boy, its about time you learned how to follow forum posting rules. If you are not going to follow them then whats the point of posting? Makes you look like an idiot if you can't follow simple rules.

Please try to refrain from fantasizing about me. You haven't even seen me and now I'm in your fantasy world with you?

Oh dear someone just can't seem to comprehend much English. If you want me to make it obvious for you, my point was by you having so much time as to post 4 times in a row you have far too much free time and the core of my point was you're a hypocrite? You wish you weren't such a loser so you tried to make that point, oh dear someone's dreaming.. Plus it matters very much how far the remote is from the TV, the range is very limited. Oh, and for the record, everyone "owns" your replies since we always find something to pick out of your posts which shows you're constantly wrong with your "facts" and also that your "opinions" are a load of bollocks because quite bluntly, everyone can prove you're wrong :)

Last edited:
Chaz said:
Oh dear someone just can't seem to comprehend much English. If you want me to make it obvious for you, my point was by you having so much time as to post 4 times in a row you have far too much free time and the core of my point was you're a hypocrite? You wish you weren't such a loser so you tried to make that point, oh dear someone's dreaming.. Plus it matters very much how far the remote is from the TV, the range is very limited. Oh, and for the record, everyone "owns" your replies since we always find something to pick out of your posts which shows you're constantly wrong with your "facts" and also that your "opinions" are a load of bollocks because quite bluntly, everyone can prove you're wrong :)

Make that lucky number seven :lol:

Wii&Ps3 said:

DVD's are $9 which is a little more than admission to a good movie theater.

Wii&Ps3 said:

Ferraris are built by hand and cost more than a Rolls Royce. I corrected myself but apparently you can not read. Get your facts before posting.

Wii&Ps3 said:

Well good for you but its well documented that PS2's has reliability issues with its Disc drive failing.

Wii&Ps3 said:
My sensor bar sits on top of my tv in front of my center channel. It doesnt matter where the remote is in the room. I get twitches and lag. The lag isnt horrible, but its noticable. My dads system does it as well. Maybe we were both unfortunite and got bad systems? His had remote syncing problems too, so that might be the case. Either way it shouldn't be doing that.

Old Tech support joke.
"The problem lies between the Chair and PC"

I think that applies here also.

I decided to see if there is any shaking at all on the wii so i put the remote aiming at the screen on a flat surface and guess what? The cursor was absolutely still, no movement at all.

I still dont see any lag at all. It is just as responsive as the Xbox360 controller in my opinion.

oh and plz Wii&PS3 spell better? My firefox spell checker goes nuts when I have to quote your posts.

:ciappa:

Chaz said:

Maybe you dont understand my point. All 4 posts took 6 minutes. Big deal. If it makes me such a loser, then your even worse replying to all of my posts. Especially your lame replys to try and make me look bad.

I decided to see if there is any shaking at all on the wii so i put the remote aiming at the screen on a flat surface and guess what? The cursor was absolutely still, no movement at all.

I still dont see any lag at all. It is just as responsive as the Xbox360 controller in my opinion.

oh and plz Wii&PS3 spell better? My firefox spell checker goes nuts when I have to quote your posts.

Move the cursor across the screen. It twitches. Maybe you are one of the few lucky ones in the world that this doesnt happen to. I doubt i though.

Another English teacher in the forum :tard: hoow iss thiis fore yu? Du yu liikl thiis beetter? I type fast and make mistakes. Get over it. When I write important things it will get spell checked.

DVD's are $9 which is a little more than admission to a good movie theater.

Its $9 I would rather spend elsewhere.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
Maybe you dont understand my point. All 4 posts took 6 minutes. Big deal. If it makes me such a loser, then your even worse replying to all of my posts. Especially your lame replys to try and make me look bad.

Move the cursor across the screen. It twitches. Maybe you are one of the few lucky ones in the world that this doesnt happen to. I doubt i though.

Another English teacher in the forum :tard: hoow iss thiis fore yu? Du yu liikl thiis beetter? I type fast and make mistakes. Get over it. When I write important things it will get spell checked.

You're contradicting yourself...Again.

Wii&Ps3 said:

I still can't get mine to twitch or shake. Everything is still smooth as it ever was.

Back