Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

Chaz said:
You are so ignorant it's unbelievable, people are entitled to their opinions but my god, that's a joke of a statement. There is no lag with the remote whatsoever unless you've messed up your sensor bar, you will never find a better way to play First Person Shooters and if you don't like it, don't play it and sell your Wii. I'm sure you'd have never thought of the idea for a wireless remote and if you can't see that it's something special and more involving, you're stupid as well as ignorant.

And I've never played a PS3, they aren't released here, I'm definately considering buying one but at the moment, I'm happy with my Wii, with a lack of attempts to use the Wii's graphic engine properly with the present available games my only concern.

My sensor bar is fine and positioned properly and theres is lag. In zelda and in the main screen. If you cant see the lag, then your brain is running slow.

dedpoet777 said:
its absolutely pointless to say anything to him. he is borderline retarded i think. he wont understand until his junk stops working. it is amazing how EVERY SINGLE PS2 I EVER SAW PLAY DVDS stopped working, but his is a champ. he must have lottery like luck with sony i guess. maybe that is why he loves them so much and cant even admit they made huge mistakes. regardless, talking to him, or trying to reason with him, is like trying to reason with an intelligent toaster. youd probably have better luck with the toaster.

Wow another great reply from this forums stupidest person :lol: . He knows all and sees all. Would a serial number on the ps2 help you believe it? Im going to my g/f moms house and can snap a pic of it and the damn thing running. Would that satisfy your desire to try and prove me wrong? Its getting to be kind of homosexual in a way :wtf: .

dedpoet777 said:
are you? well im not the only one you annoy, i assure you this. and if i grew up and was an annoying a**hole like yourself, i wouldnt be glad about it. i start threads to show the problems, so that idiots like you, who think the ps3 isnt garbage will have something to look at. and no you dont start threads bashing the wii, you just bash it on everyone elses threads.
and for the last time, i dont need to prove that the ps3 is a piece dude. you need to prove otherwise. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. except you. i swear to god it is almost like you are getting paid to promote them. ive never seen anything or anyone so pathetic in my life. i can only imagine how useless you are in the real world. im still waiting on your computer to vaporize so that i wont have to read any more of your bad grammar and ignorance.
i really love the internet, i do, but sometimes it is just a pain in the ass, because all it does it open the doors for me to come across more ignorance such as you grace us with every time you touch the keyboard. go dig up some common sense somewhere please. and when you find it, please gorge on it like you would food in starvation.

ps-- sorry about the double post. didnt realize i did it.

yeah it sure is a piece. I hate the awesome graphics, blu ray player, free online, and a remote with no lag in it. You keep posting the same thing over and over but just changing a few words around. Its starting to get old son.

BlenderWizard said:
It's all about the games, dude. I have no idea if what you're saying about the PS3 vs 360 is true, but I do know there are plenty of good games on the 360 (including many launch titles), and the PS3 has a bunch of **** out now, and nothing terribly promising on the horizon.

Processing power? Graphics capabilities? Totally meaningless unless you can get good developers making games for you.

The PS3 has a **** software lineup, and Sony has wiped it's ass on the gaming industry.

For $600 you get a system with great potential, but it will be long gone before anyone ever takes advantage of it. And even if Sony decided to keep pumping money into it to keep it going, the developers aren't exactly eager to produce for it.

:sleep: You post the same crap over and over too. Its starting to get old. Theres great games coming out. I wish I could say that about other systems ;)

BlenderWizard said:
I know better than that.

That is pure bullshit.

serial number? Pic of it playing a movie or a game? Sounds like someone is jealous that a crappy sony product has lasted this long :lol:

dedpoet777 said:
hahaha omg. wow you guys really should be together, you should get his number. actualy, you moron, i could buy 200 ps3's right now. do that math on that if you can that will tell you how much i got in the bank. im sure youll need a calculator cause youre clearly moronic. why do i have that much money? ive had it since i was 11 years old, because i dont spend money on garbage such as the ps3. as i said go be with wii&ps3....you guys are perfect for eachother. also if you actually watch these videos youd see that with blu ray or not the ps3 has problems. what is blu ray when you got lines all over the screen? that is what i meant. sorry i had to spell that out for you. and what the f--k is "wasteless"? what does that even mean? and how lame is it to come to a wii forum and bash it? you expect to get ps3 bashing here. go fluff the ps3 guys up on their forums...please.

Your clearly obsessed with this gay thing. Sorry dedpoet i know your interested but I dont play for that team :eek:ut:

BlenderWizard said:
You know, you should just go f uck yourself. Then you'll be nice and warmed up for your boyfriend.

You probably live near Piedmont Park

Another person obsessed with gay people. Im starting to think im in the wrong forum....

Dedpoet you really stooped low. All you can do is threaten people or make gay jokes. I honestly Believe I contribute more to this forum in 1 post, than you have with all of yours combined. Your replys arent even funny. You just rewrite the same insults over and over again trying to defend yourself. Just put down the keyboard and stop replying in the ps3 forum. Go to the wii forum or an anger management forum.

Last edited:
jesus dude. why dont you not post things 7 times in a row? i dont know that has ever been done before. i think you set a record.
when did i threaten anyone? look dude, all i do is post my opinions, thats it. then you, and guys like lethal fonzie, want to bash me for what i say. so if people would leave people to their own opinions, i wouldnt have to say anything. but just like you defend yourself, i defend myself. you just posted 7 times in a row, doing what? defending yourself and bashing others opinons.

besides that, compared to lethals ignorance, youre starting to look like a genius to me. just like i said to lethal, ill say to you. im also done responding to you on this thread as well. the only reason i even checked it was because i saw you posted and i knew you said something to me obviously. i can assure you, if you never ran your mouth to me to begin with, nor did lethal, or anyone else, i would have never said anything. but im not going to sit back and not verbally rape people that do...you sure dont either. so give it a rest really and just dont even acknowledge me please....at least if it is negative in any way.

You've said that 5 times now. Just tuck your tail between your legs and leave. Adios!

Btw next time you post a reply (we know you will) we dont need your life story.

Wii&Ps3 said:
You've said that 5 times now. Just tuck your tail between your legs and leave. Adios!

Btw next time you post a reply (we know you will) we dont need your life story.

Complete ignorance of forum rules. Making his posts pointless. Can't follow the rules may as well not post.

oh jezz another Ps3ZOMGVSWII theard :rolleyes:

Lets see I can probably give a good opinion about all 3 consoles. I own a Nintendo Wii, Roommate has a 360, and my brother has a PS3.

Ill start with the Xbox 360. The 360 has the best online experience at the moment over all 3 systems. You can not beat Gears of War, Halo, and NCAA/Madden games. The online community is huge so there is no lack of players. The controller is really nice and has a good feel to it. It is nicely balanced and has the correct amount of weight. However, some games have a nasty habit of freezing like Madden, NCAA, and sometimes Call of Duty but these could just be Software flaws or as serious as overheating. Another problem is that I am pretty sure the 360 is at its prime of graphic potential but I could be wrong (Ps2 had awsome graphics at the end(?) of its life span)

The Nintendo Wii is next up. First I was a bit suspicious of the whole motion sensing technology (reason why I did not preorder). However, after playing a Demo, I was hooked. Graphics in games like Zelda are up to my standard to what I expected. The Virtual Console is one of my favorite features of this console being a retro gamer. Motion Sensing is pretty much dead accurate. I really do not see a problem with Red Steel (which is the game I am currently playing through/game is badass). Looking back at the last few games that where released on the game cube I have to say that the Graphic Potential of the Wii is high (probably around the quality of HL2 on medium settings and Resolution). Backwards compatibility with the Gamecube is spot on. If anything the graphic quality has been increased. Online Game play is lacking if not absent. But this will be fixed with the next release of games. The Graphics are not as good as the 360/PS3.

Now the PS3. When I heard my brother bought the PS3 I was excited. Came home and told him right away to boot it up on our 42" 1080p HDTv. I was disappointed with its graphics of the PS3. Yes I was disappointed you know why? I was expecting better graphics then my 6 month old PC (Dual Core/7900GT). Well I told myself "graphics arn't every thing" and played some Resistance Fall of Man. I wasn't overly impressed by the graphics of the game but it was alot of fun (alot like a mix in between Gears and Halo). We then hooked up with some Demo Racing game. Was fun but the Six Axis controller motion was iffy but that was probably because it was a demo. Speaking of controllers, The Six Axis controller is a POS. It is way to light and plastic feeling. Rumble is lacking which has been a major feature of video game consoles since the 32-bit era. Also, I don't know why Sony kept that God awfull Dual Shock design. The buttons are in Akward places and I feel I could play the games better with a potato/melon combination. The PS3 does have a Blueray player which I guess is pretty neat but useless to me since I don't own any Blueray movies. The biggest issue I have with the PS3 is that it is completely way over engineered. There are way to many parts and pieces that something can go wrong (like the 7 or so Cell processors) and the components are of new/unproven technology (again Cell processors).

So heres the breakdown of the 3 consoles if you would compare them to Cars like earlier in this thread.

Xbox 360- Rolls Royce of Consoles:has a few issues but is a good solid console. Has everything you need.

Nintendo Wii- The Jeep of Consoles: Reliable, never breaks down. Sure its a bit rough around the edges but it gets the job done.

PS3- The BMW of consoles: Luxury at its finest. Leather seats, Wood paneling, sporty engine. But reliability is an issue and like all imports its expensive.

I think that pretty much covers it.

It looks like they just ported all the PSP problems right onto the PS3. The video errors fun to watch too. I remember the 360 had issues on launch. But it feels like Sony tried to top them in every area.

Did people even test these systems before they launched? It's like the Q&A were asleep at the wheel, or maybe they didn't hire any at all, and just assumed it would work?

Wii&Ps3 said:
My sensor bar is fine and positioned properly and theres is lag. In zelda and in the main screen. If you cant see the lag, then your brain is running slow.

If there's lag then there's something wrong with your Wii, if there'd be lag wouldn't you have heard it from critics by now? And if my brain's running low, how fast is yours running if you just posted 4 times in a row?

And to Lethal, fair enough, I'd love to have all 3 :p

nizmoboy98 said:
yea no company is perfect i have 360 and wii so far no problems with the wii and as for my 360 it only shut off just one time guessing due to overheating was playing that bad boy from sun rise to sun set lol ....with poor breathing room ... like i said in another therad give sony 1 1/2 - 2 years and there system will be number 2.. nintendo number 1 and 360 number 3 lol...

Pff. the 360 will be second you fool (jokes) 360 is better than ps3 imo

Chaz said:
If there's lag then there's something wrong with your Wii, if there'd be lag wouldn't you have heard it from critics by now? And if my brain's running low, how fast is yours running if you just posted 4 times in a row?

And to Lethal, fair enough, I'd love to have all 3 :p

You know damn well theres lag with the cursor and the remote. I can see it on the menu and I can also see it in zelda. Zelda isnt as bad, but its still there. Plus the cursor on the menu is jittery. I can understand the lag, but nintendo should have resolved the twitching on the main menu. Im not saying the lag is a horrible thing, but since everyone is pointing out flaws of the ps3 then I might as well show the wii isnt perfect.

Oh no I posed 4 times in a row. I quoted four different people so get a life.

Back