Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

Well I don't know if the PS3 sucks or not. It looks like a high spec. high tech machine to me. If it works, great if not then not so good.

The big problem I have with the Playstation is that (bar an honorable few) the games were just not very good. It's all very well to have 100's or 1000's of games but if a high proportion are mediocre or worse, then what's the point?

I had a Ps1 from the start and enjoyed it. But noticed the quality of games got progressively worse as the life of the machine went on. In the end I didn't bother with the Ps2 because of this. I have seen nothing to persuade me the PS3 is going to be much better.

Yes it has Blu-ray. yes it has online gaming and yes it had HD graphics. But Blu-ray is unproven, online gaming is available on the 360 and Wii ( and PC). and Hd graphics are, in my opinion,not so dramatically different as to justify the expense of a new HDTV (although I have one the majority don't yet) as well as the console.

I have a Wii and am loving it. Genuinely innovative and fun. I have a PC for online gaming and a DVD player for watching movies on my HD tv.

And that'll do me.............for now.

Lethal said:
Good for you mamas boy! Im 26 as well, wanna see whos daddy is bigger now? You sound like your 12. Like my brain is? Seriously dude wtf is that? Why leave the forum? The topic is about the PS3 and I have all 3 systems. I didnt know this was a fanboy forum only lol. Get a life man and accept that there are people that actually know what they are talking about. Dont cry because your precious Wii is a gimmick by Nintendo to see how much they can make off a $75 system lol.

Now you will reply with something dumb like "Yes my daddy is bigger than yours" And then you will say that you were in some dumb accident or something stupid which is why you have money. Booo hoooo! What else you got to say?
i thought you were done? please be done. cause your posts are really weak. only weak, ignorant people try to act bad on forums. "want to see whos daddy is bigger?" give me a break.... youre real big and bad behind your screen bro...real bad. haha what a joke.

Lethal said:
Good for you mamas boy! Im 26 as well, wanna see whos daddy is bigger now? You sound like your 12. Like my brain is? Seriously dude wtf is that? Why leave the forum? The topic is about the PS3 and I have all 3 systems. I didnt know this was a fanboy forum only lol. Get a life man and accept that there are people that actually know what they are talking about. Dont cry because your precious Wii is a gimmick by Nintendo to see how much they can make off a $75 system lol.
Funny thing is I love the Wii but I am no fool to its technology. It wont be able to compete with the PS3 or 360. The control will hype is already drifting away with its slow response and eventually turn into another gamecube or virtual boy. But Nintendo knew this already and is now working on a real machine. Just like the first DS this is just a prop to see if Nintendo can make money off it later.

Now you will reply with something dumb like "Yes my daddy is bigger than yours" And then you will say that you were in some dumb accident or something stupid which is why you have money. Booo hoooo! What else you got to say?

Someone needs to get to work and beat my high scores.

i am also unsubscribing from this thread as well. im tired of getting emails from it and im tired of ignorant people who are internet tough guys like lethal, internet "gangstas".
lethal you sound like a douche, you look like a douche in the photo album, like your trying to look like fonzie with your hair and leather jacket. do you have cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of your white t shirts? happy days bro. does all of missouri know how "lethal" you are? i bet they do since we sure do on this forum. dont anyone talk trash to "lethal" aka "the fonze" because he will fonzie his way to your state and take care of you, he and his big daddy. hahaha...so lame. what a bag of tools. my girlfriend is seriously laughing hard at you dude.
i hope that kid youre holding, if it is yours, is taught to be something more than some internet tough guy. haha, i feel sorry for your kind and that kid. i really do.
peace out.
im done with this thread just as quick as i started it. im sure it will continue to be a giant argument.
lethal you are a real piece of work. have "happy days" you tool.

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:
i am also unsubscribing from this thread as well. im tired of getting emails from it and im tired of ignorant people who are internet tough guys like lethal, internet "gangstas".
lethal you sound like a douche, you look like a douche in the photo album, like your trying to look like fonzie with your hair and leather jacket. do you have cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of your white t shirts? happy days bro. does all of missouri know how "lethal" you are? i bet they do since we sure do on this forum. dont anyone talk trash to "lethal" aka "the fonze" because he will fonzie his way to your state and take care of you, he and his big daddy. hahaha...so lame. what a bag of tools. my girlfriend is seriously laughing hard at you dude.
i hope that kid youre holding, if it is yours, is taught to be something more than some internet tough guy. haha, i feel sorry for your kind and that kid. i really do.
peace out.
im done with this thread just as quick as i started it. im sure it will continue to be a giant argument.
lethal you are a real piece of work. have "happy days" you tool.

Personal attacks now? You sound like the douche bud. You go to myspace and then attack me personally. I feel sorry for you bud. My life is perfect. I am sure you saw that in my pictures. New house, gorgeous wife, beautiful kids, expensive cars. Ya my personal life sucks lol. You really got me good! lmao

dedpoet777 said:
youre real big and bad behind your screen bro
Nah Im big and bad off the screen to chump. You kids make me laugh though. This place is always good for a few laughs from you guys. Always so serious about their Wiis n ****. Ok now you can reply again with something else to say about my personal life. Cmon lets here it. I need one last good laugh lol

Last edited:
Lethal said:
Personal attacks now? You sound like the douche bud. You go to myspace and then attack me personally. I feel sorry for you bud. My life is perfect. I am sure you saw that in my pictures. New house, gorgeous wife, beautiful kids, expensive cars. Ya my personal life sucks lol. You really got me good! lmao

Nah Im big and bad off the screen to chump. You kids make me laugh though. This place is always good for a few laughs from you guys. Always so serious about their Wiis n ****. Ok now you can reply again with something else to say about my personal life. Cmon lets here it. I need one last good laugh lol
as if you didnt personally attack me? "i cant afford the ps3" "im 15 years old" remember that? you started this whole mess with me to begin with. as if i cant have my own opinion.
if you think nice cars, a house, and all that garbage makes you any less or more of an individual than that shows how dumb you really are. that means nothing. youre born with nothing, you die with nothing. so while your here if you are worthless like you are then youve accomplished nothing. i have a lot of money. and when i get done with school here in may ill have a ton of it. im staring at 6 figures dude. does that make me more of a person? no it doesnt. so big deal. you will still look like the fonze either way and you will still try to flex how bad you are on a forum. that is "wasteless" to quote you...since you seem to know what the means. grow up dude.
you going to tell me to meet you at the flag pole in missouri next? GROW UP! youre 26 remember?
you want to say anything else to me do it on aim or in a personal message cause im not responding to you on this thread anymore. you should feel lucky ive already wasted this much time on you. stay "lethal" you badass you. youre my idol.

Lethal said:

Don't meant to start another war but you're telling us that you have kids but you have and play all 3 Consoles and I'm sure that all 400 of your posts aren't from "getting a laugh from the people on this forum". I somehow detect a liar :)

Chaz said:
Don't meant to start another war but you're telling us that you have kids but you have and play all 3 Consoles and I'm sure that all 400 of your posts aren't from "getting a laugh from the people on this forum". I somehow detect a liar :)

Ya probably not lying buddy. I even have the Wii forums up in the TV in case you still think its fake lol.

area1nu6.jpg

And to the other guy comparing my pic to the fonz.....ummmmm the fonz had a brown leather jacket bud.

This place just keeps giving me laughs. I love it!

Last edited:
ooooooooh wow dude. you made me go against my word and post again just to say how absolutely, pathetically, impressively lame you are are. woooooooow. you post a picture of your setup to what, impress us?
he wasnt talking about you lying about what you have you moron. can you not read either and comprehend? he was saying that you were lying about why you post on here, which is to "get a laugh" can you understand that now? can you read that fine? you get it now? good god dude. i would feel ashamed if i was you. i really would. jesus h christ you are pathetic and as dumb as they come.....wow.
and way to look look at a picture of fonzie to compare yourself to him. hahahaha what a tool bag you are dude. jesus.
you going to stop yet or keep making yourself look even worse? go ahead keep up the good work fonzie.

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:
ooooooooh wow dude. you made me go against my word and post again just to say how absolutely, pathetically, impressively lame you are are. woooooooow. you post a picture of your setup to what, impress us?
he wasnt talking about you lying about what you have you moron. can you not read either and comprehend? he was saying that you were lying about why you post on here, which is to "get a laugh" can you understand that now? can you read that fine? you get it now? good god dude. i would feel ashamed if i was you. i really would. jesus h christ you are pathetic and as dumb as they come.....wow.
and way to look look at a picture of fonzie to compare yourself to him. hahahaha what a tool bag you are dude. jesus.
you going to stop yet or keep making yourself look even worse? go ahead keep up the good work fonzie.

Awwwww whos turn is it to call the waaaaaaaambulance for this guy? Lol you crack my **** up!

Lethal said:
The only people that knock the PS3 are the ones that cant afford one.

I don't even know how to begin to tell you how wrong that is:eek:ut:

That's almost like saying the only reason someone would knock Toyota or Hyundai is because they can't afford one; that makes no sense.

Last edited:
dedpoet777 said:

He's right, my point was when you have kids, why do you HAVE that stuff? Shouldn't you rather be doing things with your kids rather than be playing computer games? You give the impression you play with them more than with your kids, you being a member of this forum one of them :)

My bad Chaz. I missunderstood. I honestly dont really play any systems until after 7pm. With family there isnt enough time. I try to play 1 system each day so I dont feel like money is just sitting collecting dust. I try to be the all around dad but sometimes that doesnt always happen. Ok back on topic.........

dedpoet777 all these problems are old and have been fixed. and the lines on the screen thing only happens when ur an idiot and dont how how to set it up.

Back