PS3 or PSP

highroller

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
Which one do you think is a better buy. I know they are different types of game consoles, but which one do you think is a better deal to get. Thanks

Well would you rather have a portable console with good graphics, music, internet, up to numerous players (but must be on different PSPs), up to 2GB of memory (I think), and some movies
or
a non-portable console with great graphics, music, internet, HD movies, up to 4 players locally (online depends on the game), and up to 80GB of memory

Oh they've dropped that 7 player for ps3? (I've never checked)
I've always found that 7 player was a little too much on one screen? heh

I love the PS3 with games like Warhawk, COD4, Killzone 2, Resistance. The PSP is good and all, but I just think the PS3 has a much brighter future gameswise.

i have both and i love them both BUT without my ps3 my psp wouldnt be much. i like the remote play feature a lot.

and at manred, you can get 8gb memory sticks. but i have a 1gb and it's find since i dont store music on it, i store it on my ps3 adn remote play to psp :) lol

I'd go for the PS3. I love mine and I think it has a bright future. If you are interested in high definition movies, PS3 is definitely the way to go, for it sports a Blu-ray player. PSP is still a nice system though, so which ever you pick I believe you will be happy with.

Well id say the PSP is the better buy since you can enable it for homebrew apps and play old NES,SNES,Genesis, N64, PSX games also indie developed games. I have a subscription to game informer and i read that sony is going to make blu ray discs uploadable to SD card to play blue ray content on PSP i guess just for movies?? ill get a page number when i get off work and sumerize it for yas.

As for the PS3 i cant really say i mean they both work hand in hand so thats something to consider when you purchase.

Back