PSP help

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
ok so sonys droping the price in its psp starting today (offically annouced). i think ill finally get it despite i know (dont flame me) how sad i think it is. mainly becuase i want Sonic Rivals, Darkstalkers and Maverick Hunter X. other than that wat games do you psp owners own. and does the psp hook up to play on the ps3 or does it just download stuff? thanks

lloyd_yayo said:
ok so sonys droping the price in its psp starting today (offically annouced). i think ill finally get it despite i know (dont flame me) how sad i think it is. mainly becuase i want Sonic Rivals, Darkstalkers and Maverick Hunter X. other than that wat games do you psp owners own. and does the psp hook up to play on the ps3 or does it just download stuff? thanks

puzzle quest is a lot of fun, blending puzzle and rpg. Sid meyers pirates is also a fun game for the psp. Obviously GTA vice city stories another. And though this might sound strange, i recommend Yugioh tagforce. Suprisingly its a very fun CCG version. Worms and bomber man both have good replay value as well.

Also you can down load all sorts of things for your psp. change its themes to match your preference, download programs, and yes play every type of game from the NES through N64 and PS1.

I dont want to link anything here, but just do a search for a site called psp hacks. Its not really a hacking as site as much as its about modding and what the modders can come up with.

Back