PS3 to beat Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 WTF?

Well the only way that this is going to happen......more or less......the only reason this would happen is because the price of the PS3 is so much more that way it would take them less buys to get them more money......but everyone knows the PS3 is a waste and the Wii owns so yeah its not going to happen

BiGGSaPP said:
is it jus me or has any1 ever seen a game tht was actually created by sony????

I think you're right. There has never been a game made by Sony just 3rd party exclusives and that won't last long with Wii around.

price has never really had a key in battle...

As you have seen in other consol wars, price dosn't matter when it comes to rally of the fans, so theoretically, wii should win this war, unless nintendo (which they have done in the past) make the fans mad by something. One of which they have done is not let 3rd party game developers have wi-fi libraries untill 2007. This just is a huge disappointment. For alot of the games, if i were the 3rd party developer companies id'e acctually wait till i had got those libraries, because online games sell much faster and alot more units, just because of that fact, comps arn't a good sense of wow the opponent can acctually think. So what i think will happen is the wii will come in second to microsoft and sony very much lagging behind. But it's only a theory. But they might acctually bounce back.

Back