PS3 to beat Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 WTF?

I think these marketing people are retards, serously, first look at E3, wii had what like 4 hour lines, and hardly any at all for PS3, I think that just shows right there, the moment you look at/play the wii all the other consoles are trash, and the whole numbers thing well noone nows yet what the true numbers are as the nintendo ninjas have kept it a secret but from the latest screens of games I've seen the graphics are awesome still, and developers will want to program for wii over the PS3 due to development costs and that its something new and fun, noone wants another PS2 programming disaster so they will cut it in the bud and say no to Sony, many games have already been canceled for PS3 and from sony's comments it seems like they don't care to give the developers any help or support so they will most likely all leave eventually and without games the system will have no market share.

i dunno where this fits in, but here i go...
i think the PS3 is the true "next-gen" console in terms of technology, and i'm sure once they work out all the kinks (which there will be plenty of) it will be the greatest console of its time. Nintendo has always been the leader of innovation, and they will most likely continue that streak with the Wii.

wickedgamer1 said:
i dunno where this fits in, but here i go...
i think the PS3 is the true "next-gen" console in terms of technology, and i'm sure once they work out all the kinks (which there will be plenty of) it will be the greatest console of its time. Nintendo has always been the leader of innovation, and they will most likely continue that streak with the Wii.
Hmm.. I think thats more opinionated then fact.. my opinion of next-gen is all about a 'new generation' of gaming. The PS3 is gonna be played the same way as it was for the other Playstations.. where the Wii will have a completely different approach on gaming and how to play them. Surely the Wii would be classed as a "next-gen" console? Due to the fact the gamer will be more in-touch with the games, other then just pressing 'up' and 'down'

Wiired said:
Hmm.. I think thats more opinionated then fact.. my opinion of next-gen is all about a 'new generation' of gaming. The PS3 is gonna be played the same way as it was for the other Playstations.. where the Wii will have a completely different approach on gaming and how to play them. Surely the Wii would be classed as a "next-gen" console? Due to the fact the gamer will be more in-touch with the games, other then just pressing 'up' and 'down'
Couldn't have said it better myself.

THats total bollocks! Wii rules, PS3 dosent have this interactive stick thing like Wii all they have is a gay little annouying controller that turns in a 6 degree angle? lol... gay!

Wiired said:
Hmmm.. thats gonna be totally wrong.. with a chance of the ps3 being 3 times the price of a wii... and they recon the ps3 will sell much more then the wii? pfff.. aloada shizz in my book

True dat brudda :lol:

Sorry I had to say that.

20060818.jpg

Says it all...

I think it will go Wii>360>PS3. Simply because no one wants to buy an expensive console. Then when sony releases its PS4 I think they will go for the cheap console rather than the expensive after their failure of the PS3. Then the cycle will start again by Sony copying Nintendo's ideas (example - cheap console) and Sony will be ahead again shortly after Nintendo finding a new way of beating Sony but Sony will still copy. I can go on for hours saying that in a 20 year span Nintendo will win 2 console wars, Sony 2 and M-soft staying in the middle. All because Sony copies.....yay!

lol very funny comic. Pretty much says everything about analysts. Speaking of analysts, I have to do a *statistics* course at uni and it kind of veers into analytical approaches in viewing and comparing statistic sheets. You know what the weird thing is? The statistics course *selectively* views the common number that appears most of the time and leave out the extreme or 'outlier' values. Pretty stupid in a way isn't it?

Back