PSP Game?

Ac!d 2 is ok. I suggest Tekken: Dark Ressurection, that game is sweet. But AC!D is pretty good if your into Metal Gear solid, only thing is it's Card based. Look up some reviews and information to get a better perspective.

Some of the games here you wanna get for PSP if you like these and interested in them....

190467b.jpg
190427b.jpg
190457b.jpg
935082b.jpg
190453b.jpg
190443b.jpg
190396b.jpg

Last edited:
killik119 said:
Ac!d 2 is ok. I suggest Tekken: Dark Ressurection, that game is sweet. But AC!D is pretty good if your into Metal Gear solid, only thing is it's Card based. Look up some reviews and information to get a better perspective.
portable ops is a good game and its not a card based game

Medal of Honor Heroes is pretty good. I reccommed getting that.

32 man online.

Or you could get the second one, Heroes 2 if you want. Never played that for PSP, only Wii.

MazenXD you're right he does haha
And I hope you're getting GHIII when it comes out for DS
Dunno how that'd work =/

MazenXD said:
(man you look like bulit from ff7)

(He does sorta =D, The name is Barret though)

I don't have a Psp, but Me and my Katamari looks good. Katamari Damacy for the Ps2 was great!

Last edited:
MGS: Portable Ops is amazing. Definitely should pick that up. I also recommend GTA Liberty City and Vice City =) Both have multiplayer

Congratulations, I know you'll enjoy your PSP. If your parents (or whoever is buying it for you) does not know that there is a PSP Slim, tell them to get that one (same price as the older PSP - $169).

I suggest the following games:

Daxter
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (M)
Test Drive Unlimited
Medal of Honor: Heroes

Back