PSP slim video output confusion

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
well i dont have the greatest TV, im usually gming on my PC or psp, but.....i have a TV with the component cable spots and supports 480p res. for my wii with the component cables for the system. now to my knowledge 480p is a progressive scan spec. correct? but my TV doesnt say anyhting about having progressive scan, so my question is, if my TV can support 480P with component cables, can i buy them for my psp and play games on the TV?

Yeah you can buy it but this won't improve the graphics because the normal psp screen is LSD anyway.

im not sure if you get what i was sayin, people have told me that you need a TV tht has progressive scan and component outputs, my TV has component outputs but it says nothing about progressive scan on specs, i can play my wii at 480P though with those component cables, my question was tht if my TV doesnt have progressive scan how can it run 480P? and if it can are you sure it will play games on it from the psp, because if it doesnt have the progressive scan you can do everything but play games and thts what i want it for

yeah dude you need the RGB for video and redwhite for PSP slim outputting. i have a TV that supports it myself. its really nothing special of a TV but it works great for PSP outputting.

Back