Question on Sandisk card capabilities

StupidMF720

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
ok so, i have been told that any sandisk card will work just fine with the wii, that it doesnt have to be one made with the wii logo, but an ordinary one

what about the sandisk chips made for psp's

i have one that is one gig, and its the same size and all....but i dont have a wii to figure it out for myself because EVERYWHERE IS F&%&$#ing sold out:mad5:

so yea.....will it work?

the memory cards for the psp's are totally different than that for the wii. The ones for the wii are SD cards. The ones that fit the psp's are ProDuo cards.

StupidMF720 said:
ok so, i have been told that any sandisk card will work just fine with the wii, that it doesnt have to be one made with the wii logo, but an ordinary one

what about the sandisk chips made for psp's

i have one that is one gig, and its the same size and all....but i dont have a wii to figure it out for myself because EVERYWHERE IS F&%&$#ing sold out:mad5:

so yea.....will it work?

Not sure who you been talking to, but Only Secure Digital (SD) cards will work with the Wii; any brand should work because it a standard format. PSP's use a propritary format called Memory Stick create and utilized only by Sony.

dammmnnnn, pfffttt.... thats gay

any recomendations for a decent one for good cost? because im not rerally down with buying the "wii" brand

Back