Question to US gamers about MP3

deeman

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Just finished reading a review of MP3 in the magazine "NGAMER" here in the UK. They gave it 91%, but mentioned that they felt the graphics were very similar to the Gamecube in places? Just wonderd what your take is on it, as most of the reviews I've seen online have commended the Graphics for being the best on the Wii so far.

I've only managed to get in about 2 hours of play so far but I will say that MP3C has the best graphics I've seen on the Wii so far.

The enviroments and backdrops are absolutely stunning and no wii game on the market compares to them. But the character and enemy models aren't a huge improvement over their GCN counterparts. (Which WERE the best graphics on the gamecube.)

Well, I think it looks no better than Zelda image wise. BUT, the backgrounds aren't just backgrounds. Things actually happen, you see battles raging though windows in the next room and guards and soldiers are actually doing something, not just walking aimlessly.

the graphics are very good. it is better than the gamecube graphics. personally i dont care too much about graphics.:smilewinkgrin:

Easily the best looking Wii game so far, as the first best was Zelda, but that was a gamecube port. This was built from the ground up and looks great!

the gamecube could never handle MP3~ I also agree its the best looking game yet~ Some of my xbox buddies were amazed at it and said it looks like a 360 game.

It's technically superior to most games but it's beautiful because it's very artfully crafted. In other words if MP3 had the same texture depth of xbox360 it would easily be the most stunning game on any console IMO.

Back