Questions About wii and Related

Blur

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
Ok hi I would like to buy a wii but need to know a few things first:
1.I live in Hyderabad,India is there any shop in Hyderbad that sells it for less than 350$ or 18000 rs?.
2.Any website or shop where i can buy US Wii Games which ships to india ?

I think Thats It !
Thanks!!

ok, welcome to wiichat. i dont live in india so i dont know, plus wii is region locked so ur gonna have to buy games where you live

following on from lee...
You're going to have to buy games from where you live...if you buy a Wii that hasn't been imported to India. If you import a Wii from America then only US games will work on it.

lee.jarratt said:
ok, welcome to wiichat. i dont live in india so i dont know, plus wii is region locked so ur gonna have to buy games where you live

Not entirely true......DVD's are region locked, the Wii is restricted to the type of TV system you use (NTSC or PAL) so in the UK we can import Australian games and they'll work fine,albeit with a rising inflexion!

I also know nothing about the gaming situation in India though. . . maybr google will help you with your problem Blur

captainff said:
Not entirely true......DVD's are region locked, the Wii is restricted to the type of TV system you use (NTSC or PAL) so in the UK we can import Australian games and they'll work fine,albeit with a rising inflexion!

I also know nothing about the gaming situation in India though. . . maybr google will help you with your problem Blur

yeh sorry mate, got mixed up with it all

Your best bet is probably buying a wii from the USA, and gettin all your games from there aswell. and Welsome to the forums.

Blur said:
can i get US games from Play Asia

probably not but how the hell do i know? lol only joking pal/buddy/chum/friend

Back