Questions 'bout wii keyboard

Ghork

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
Planet Earth
Wii Online Code
7575-2010-6883-4512
I got two questions about usb keyboard for wii:

1. Is the screen keyboard showed (u know the one u use with the wiiremote)?

2. Can u play online games using the keyboard? :ee5k:

The word is spelled Y-O-U
People will take you more seriously if you don't spell like a 3rd-grader.
Also, I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry.

Transfixed said:
So why'd you post? I daresay correcting someones grammar warrants a spammed post. Nice attempt at being clever, you really only appeared to be a douche.

The on-screen keyboard is still displayed and the only instances (that I've noticed) you can use the keyboard for is any Nintendo-made Wii software.

where do u plug the keyboard into if its a usb? to the back of the console? wouldnt it just be easier to plug it into the wiimote?

Ghork said:
I got two questions about usb keyboard for wii:

1. Is the screen keyboard showed (u know the one u use with the wiiremote)?

2. Can u play online games using the keyboard? :ee5k:

1. the wiimote KB only shows if you use the wiimote to type with. you can choose the keybord or use the remote at any time... if you use the keyboard, the wiimote keyborad does not show.

2. Yes.

BTW, you plug the keyboard into the rear of the Wii where the two USB ports are.

Want a wireless thumbpad keyboard? read my review on this awesome tiny keyboard (wireless thumbpad and picture.)

helpful?

why dont they go wireless and does the keyboard look like a stretch of the gamecube controller w/ a keyboard in the middle? does it have a long cord so you can sit on the couch and type?

hiJAK said:
why dont they go wireless and does the keyboard look like a stretch of the gamecube controller w/ a keyboard in the middle? does it have a long cord so you can sit on the couch and type?
hiJAK, my recommendation mentioned above is wireless and ALLOT like what you're asking for, but not built into the controller, but it's the size of a controller. :yesnod:

idjut said:

1. the wiimote KB only shows if you use the wiimote to type with. you can choose the keybord or use the remote at any time... if you use the keyboard, the wiimote keyborad does not show.

2. Yes.

BTW, you plug the keyboard into the rear of the Wii where the two USB ports are.

Want a wireless thumbpad keyboard? read my review on this awesome tiny keyboard (wireless thumbpad and picture.)

helpful?

thanks! very helpful!

one other question, do u know if it works to use a keyboard without usb and put it in a adapter to be able to put it in wii?

(did u understand the question?)

Transfixed said:

u know u have no life when u go around wii chat nit picking

p.s im pretty sure u can use any key board, as for online i dont think u have to, but i think it will come in play for brawl

transform8 said:
u know u have no life when u go around wii chat nit picking

p.s im pretty sure u can use any key board, as for online i dont think u have to, but i think it will come in play for brawl

Actually, I do have a life, and it's not "nitpicking" or simply "correcting someone's grammar",

it's a f&%ing EPIDEMIC on-line, it is lowering the quality and enjoyment of reading people's posts, it makes it harder to follow what someone is trying to say, and it's generally idiotic to PURPOSELY misspell words just because it's supposedly SO convenient to type 'u' instead of 'you'. It doesn't take any less time to type the ACTUAL word!

You guys can piss and moan about me having "no life", but meanwhile you're lowering the intelligence threshold for all of society by being illiterate morons on the 'net.

Got it?

Transfixed said:
Actually, I do have a life, and it's not "nitpicking" or simply "correcting someone's grammar",

it's a f&%ing EPIDEMIC on-line, it is lowering the quality and enjoyment of reading people's posts, it makes it harder to follow what someone is trying to say, and it's generally idiotic to PURPOSELY misspell words just because it's supposedly SO convenient to type 'u' instead of 'you'. It doesn't take any less time to type the ACTUAL word!

You guys can piss and moan about me having "no life", but meanwhile you're lowering the intelligence threshold for all of society by being illiterate morons on the 'net.

Got it?
u no u r bein such a whiny baby, y nowt jus stop readin all o da posts tht r not 2 ur liking

Have fun reading that.

it's a cat fight in here..

cat-hissing.jpg

Transfixed said:

Got it?

U r dum y do u reply 2 a questun if u dont no da ansr dis isnt inglish class so unless u haz somthin useful 2 say dont bother replyin. God help u if neone uses |33+ 5P3A|<

GOT IT

:shocked: I've got a keyboard for my wii now, but it seems the screen keyboard still is showed, is there anyway to make it go away?

Back