Quick Melee Question, No Spoilers

wtf dude, why don't u just buy brawl. it has everything melee has and more!!! why waste your money on memory card, controller, gcube and game just to play ssbm, when ssbb is just around the corner? :yikes: i really don't get this. explain

andrewguy said:
wtf dude, why don't u just buy brawl. it has everything melee has and more!!! why waste your money on memory card, controller, gcube and game just to play ssbm, when ssbb is just around the corner? :yikes: i really don't get this. explain

My guess is that he wants to practice for Brawl jsut my guess

lol waste of money to me. unless you have friends to play with you will gain almost nothing from playing melee against computers. especially since move sets have been altered. but i guess it can help you get acustomed to the series...

andrewguy said:
Calm down man, I'm not tight on money so I want to play the game that I used to love, I'm goiong to buy Brawl to, it might sound like a **** buy to you but it'll entertain me for the next two weeks, wasn't that much money.

FLYNNN said:
Calm down man, I'm not tight on money so I want to play the game that I used to love, I'm goiong to buy Brawl to, it might sound like a **** buy to you but it'll entertain me for the next two weeks, wasn't that much money.

I wish i could say that but i probably could if my parents gave me premission to use my money, o well

Back