Quick scope

Hey I know what you mean. Whenever I tape I do really crappy. Not because of the pressure, but because when I use the dazzle it not in High Def like when I normally play. It's amazing how much of a difference that makes ... at least to me.

hey i got a 42" lcd hd tv the other day and it is so different the quakity is awsome and its alot brighter.
but yeah i like sniping alot though i dont do much quick scoping im really great i would do vids but my computer crashed and i dont have enough money for a good camera to record:cryin:

I always used the variable but I started to use the normal one and I seem to do better a quick scoping

lets see the only time i use variable or regular scopes is when i have a good sniping spot and want to stay there if not i use my l96a1 which is the best sniper rifle to use with acog scope if i know i am gonna be moving changing positions or running around i personally like the acog better it allows more and faster movement when ads. and you can see around the scope in case someone is out of sight

I think acog is for noobs there's no skill in getting the kill and it's for ppl who can't no scope

haha on black ops no scoping is next to impossible! :lol: i mean one time i snuck up on this dude got right behind him tried to no scope 3 times missed everytime!:mad: i finally just knifed the dude! but most of the time i have a good sniping spot like on array hanoi firing range. i hear you only play bo now whats your ally code?

you cant quick scope in black ops even on xbox and the sniping system is broken you dont even have to go down the sight to hit somebody you jus aim your cross hair at them and its a hit marker... I DONT WANT NO MORE GAMES BY TREYARCH! The call of Duty franchise is in the hands of SLEDGE HAMMER GAMES and RAVEN SOFTWARE makinng MW3 BUT SINCE ITS NOT INFINITY WARD, THE GAME MIGHT KILL THE COD SERIES FOR GOOD!

haha on black ops no scoping is next to impossible! :lol: i mean one time i snuck up on this dude got right behind him tried to no scope 3 times missed everytime!:mad: i finally just knifed the dude! but most of the time i have a good sniping spot like on array hanoi firing range. i hear you only play bo now whats your ally code?

I snipe almost every map until the game gets out of Control...when that happens I use a assault rifle...and its 026433143375

haha i know i always start off sniping and if my team starts loosing by 1500 to 2000 point i take out the m16 with suppressor extended mag. and ballastic knife with ghost and ninja. lol

Back