Quiz Me !!!

jizzyd said:
these r hard man ... um
1. a argument or sumin
The founders of Rare had 51% shares in the company. They sold all their shares to Microsoft. With a controlling percentage, they could vito anything that would go onto a Nintendo console. In effect, Nintendo's share would become worthless.

2.Hiroshi Yamauchi i think
I was just looking for Yamauchi, so you're right there.

3.ocarina
Miyamoto can play the banjo.

4.Miyamotos garden
Correct. He came up with the idea from his garden.

5.it wud use dolphin technology
It had a chip named "flipper" which was also made by ATI (same group who does the Hollywood and broadway chips).

6.super mario all stars
That's the name of the collection. The game was called Lost Levels.

7.it has 2 new cups and more tracks
You could create your own tracks and vehicles. Effectively one step above the random track generator.

how many wer rite this time:scared:
2 1/2 (the half being from question 6).
Still, pretty good considering they are fairly difficult questions.

damn he got it right lmao......... but the portrait had mario in it, the first time you ever saw zelda you would see this picture on the wall. But i so love JFG. i hope nintendo do a sequel with the seem type multiplayer and put some online play on it. This would be a great hit for the wii... But no i'm fresh out of questions lol

remember how on jet force u cud lay as the dog and kill allthos ants,, awwwwww good times:D

JFG 4 VC

what is your score right now. because i gave you a half and someone else gave you a half, so that should make one.So let me know what your score is

you should make a compilation of all the questions and answers so far :)

what was the first Nintendo game? I mean a console game not a card game.. I don't know the answer but would be cool to know :)

demonflair said:
What is the first thing that happens in Ocarina of Time??

its link deaming about zelda being chased by ganondwarf out of the hyrule gates

and the first nintendo video game (or arcade game)was computer othello

Back