Radiohead: In Rainbows

GC8

WiiChat Member
Aug 19, 2007
Minnesota
Wii Online Code
8760-3751-4820-7981
Just wondering how many people have downloaded this album? If so, how much did you pay for it? I feel bad because I didn't pay anything for it...but I'm a poor college student, so that's how I justify it!

For those of you who don't know, Radiohead released their latest album a couple days ago. It is only available by download at their website and you choose how much you want to pay for it. They think people will pay however much they think the album is worth...

It's alright. To tell you the truth, i haven't listened to it much because i just lost interest in the album after a few listens. I'll get back into it eventually.

It's alright, but it's no OK Computer. I thought Nude was a bit of a let down after waiting all these years for a studio version, and Videotape is just dull, but most of the album is fairly good.

Best tracks: Bodysnatchers, House of Cards.

Right section would of be good if they included it.

I will try to hear a few tracks soon.

On first listen, I'd say memorable tracks are:

(In order of the playlist)

Bodysnatchers
Weird Fishes (The transition at the ~4:00m mark is amazing)
Reckoner
Jigsaw

I need give a better listen, get down with the lyrics, etc. The dynamics and structure are beautifully well executed on nearly every track.

This band continues to surprise/amaze me.

I downloaded this for free, not because I think it is what it's worth but because I'm absolutely skint. Giving the choice, I think anyone working class wouldn't pay anything.

Back