Rage Quittin' Montage [/lol]

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
So just to **** on our beloved dead CoD section on Wiichat..lol
Ya'll think you had some rage quittin' issues? HA!

[video=youtube;yN6XHoVrBvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN6XHoVrBvQ[/video]

Edit: So this won't get moved or deleted....DISCUSS: Your worst rage quits.

Last edited:
Raging Scrub said:
DIS GAEM SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qft

Had a ragequit from AC:III this mornin', actually. :lol: Minus the rage, but it's all the same anyways. Out of nowhere a humongous lag spike caused a locking conflict in Assassinate even though I already got the compass, confirming I got the lock off successfully. Apparently that weren't the case 'n my screen was lyin', so I dropped a Smoke Bomb t' compensate and mashed Y t' ensure I get the kill and as a result first blood, but somehow I get "naked stunned"... he didn't use any sort'a ability, went through my Smoke and somehow got an uncontested stun.

In all my years of prestigin' in Assassin's Creed multiplayer, I've never seen somethin' that bad happen due to lag. T'was a high-ranked Templar I play with often, so I know he ain't a hacker or nothin'. Was gonna quit after the match ended anyways, so after a slight sigh I figured I'd just cut my losses 'n quit early.

Oh god I've had some shitty rage quit fits on ACIII on the Wiiu lol The sad part is I usually rage just trying to find a lobby.
Speaking of AC you excited for AC4 right? I gotta say that I hope AC doesn't become some stale ass piece of **** by becoming a yearly series like CoD.

dats so off topick

Unlike CoD, Assassin's Creed's yearly releases focus on both improvements for the single player and making the multiplayer even better. III's multiplayer didn't change all-that much from Revelations in terms of the game mechanics and how it plays, but everythin' is WAY more balanced, the controls are tighter and... well, that's where the good stuff ends, since AC:III's multiplayer is HORRENDOUSLY glitchy (as ya know from experience), but that's besides the point. I highly doubt they'l leave AC:IV to be as poorly programmed both in the single and multiplayer.

Anyways, back t' the single player, Brotherhood; AC's first yearly release; overhauled the combat system immensely and introduced a slew of gameplay improvements on AC:II's already vastly improved guff. People say the story was lacking, but I find that a bunch'a bullshit. The only reason people claim that is 'cause it's the first on-console game we didn't get a new Assassin. Not only that, but it was also the first time we REALLY got t' play as Desmond. Brotherhood also introduced the (****in' amazing) multiplayer. Brotherhood was an improvement on AC:II and introduced the fantastic multiplayer component to the series, but was a yearly release. Goes t' show that yearly releases aren't always a bad thing.

Revelations was definitely an example of a bad yearly release, though. Nothin' necessary happened in the game, all it did was finish Ezio's story. Speakin' of, captivating as the end of Ezio's story was, it lacked depth 'sides from flushing out the rest'a his character. Desmond's story was non-existent 'cause of the stupid plot device coma he goes into, which was clearly intentionally done so that they could push this as a yearly release easily. Less work on story, quicker they can put the game on the market. The gameplay definitely felt lackluster at times too, since the only change was the rather unimpressive, gimmicky Hookblade and new attack animations... which looked and felt rather lackluster. Revelations did vastly change and improve multiplayer though, aside from balancing issues which made Smoke Bomb completely ****in' broken. The singleplayer definitely fell short, but at least the MP component didn't.

Lastly, AC:III isn't actually a yearly release. Ubisoft's A-team has been developing for at least 3 years IIRC. Ya might think it's a yearly release cause'a the ridiculous amount of glitches, but that's just a case of poor/non-existent bug testing.

Last edited:
Back