> ::-:: *Random * Talking * on * Wii Chat* ::-::

Not going to any lessons today, staying in the library to 'revise' all day.

Well.. untill after dinner so about 1:15 I'll be going home =]

2moro I shall have a nice lay in, come in to meet the boyf for our break we usually get and do some revising while he has his last lesson..

Theeeen we're going to watch some movies and have a Chineeeeese :D

Hopefully I'll get to go surfing on the weekend too, if the weathers like it is today :cool:

So yes, that's what I have planned for the rest of my week..

Ohh and I have this reaaaally nice BBQ Chicken baugette in my bag that I REALLY want to eat because I'm so hungry, but I gotta save it for dinner >.<

Wake and bake :sick: and off to my marketing class at 10:30, then its calculus, lunch then work...

ahhhhhhhhhh work is so boring! i rented paper mario today to see if maybe i will buy it down the road..

You shouldnt double post :frown2:

Lifes ok at the mo, cant wait till prom YAY

Lifes very average atm. Considering my P.E GCSE is tomorrow.. and I'm feeling kinda ill. Not worried though, but still, GCSE's starting an'all so gotta work lots :/ and currently I'm watching The Simpsons and eating custard creams :]

mukeliller said:
got too drunk last night .. almost didnt make it in to work this morning ..

chach is the first person from FL ive seen on wiichat... im from florida.. and wake and bake is also a good practice

popsicles ..mmmm .. there is a place here in town (chapel Hill) called loco-pops and they have the most amazing flavors.. choclate rosemary .. penutbutter banana .. white choclate and raspberrys ... sooo delicious

where in florida are you from?

I'm used to going to bed at 3 am and waking up at noon. But today I had to be up at 6:00am so i could catch a train at 7:00am, to be in downtown Pittsburgh by 8:30am, to make my appointment with my accedemic adviser at 9:00am.

Then I came home and had to cut the grass. blegh.

Back