> ::-:: *Random * Talking * on * Wii Chat* ::-::

Im setting up a give away at my University for people who donate to the Gift of Sight Foundation.Anybody have some ideas for some free giveaway prizes, nothing too expensive top prize I was thinking could be an ipod or something, anyways I would appreciate some good ideas!

chach said:
Im setting up a give away at my University for people who donate to the Gift of Sight Foundation.Anybody have some ideas for some free giveaway prizes, nothing too expensive top prize I was thinking could be an ipod or something, anyways I would appreciate some good ideas!

you are in miami and there are some great places to eat on lincoln in south beach ... a gift certificate to Nexxt Grill would be ideal

mukeliller said:
you are in miami and there are some great places to eat on lincoln in south beach ... a gift certificate to Nexxt Grill would be ideal

**** how did i not think of this! im gonna get on the phone with some restaurants and talk to them about giving some certificates for charity...

hmm i wonder how much ad space i have left to give away.

seriously though thanks for the idea :thumbsup:

lol i was a meany!

anywho i wanted to post that tonight i had an awesome night

:p

this should go in the board game section- pointless post counts.

my day was meh. i anticipated rain so i baricaded myself in my house until around 3ish when my bf finished shooting at the range and then we went to a local friendlys franchise resteraunt and had chicken fingers and ice cream. then we went back to his place, crashed on the couch while watching office space and then i am back home now :)

boo! who cares about post counts anyways,

meh office space is such a classic movie i could watch that over and over... tonight i saw Stranger then Fiction it was a really well made movie.

Back