> ::-:: *Random * Talking * on * Wii Chat* ::-::

It means you got rep, lol. It means people like you. >.<

Normal day...boring. Nothing exciting has happened in a long time.

ssbb_lover said:
It means you got rep, lol. It means people like you. >.<

:p

where's lee jarrett he's always good for a bad rep

wtf.gif

chach said:
:p

where's lee jarrett he's always good for a bad rep

wtf.gif
Some friendly advice, might want to change your usertitle...."hateful member" isn't exactly the way to make people feel like your friend. :/

surfinrach90 said:
Hopefully I'll get to go surfing on the weekend too, if the weathers like it is today :cool:

Man weather here was o.k but unfortunately SNOW :yikes: is on the forcast. :( Just when I thought it was all gone and not coming back.

4 day weekend though so i'm pretty phsyched about that. But besides that things haven't quite been going my way lately. :(

bubba-ga-nush said:
Man weather here was o.k but unfortunately SNOW :yikes: is on the forcast. :( Just when I thought it was all gone and not coming back.

4 day weekend though so i'm pretty phsyched about that. But besides that things haven't quite been going my way lately. :(

Oh Oh Oh!!! Guess What Bubba!? In Pivot, I'm Making A Full-Blown WII MENU!!! It's Pretty Freaking Cool... :cornut:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Oh Oh Oh!!! Guess What Bubba!? In Pivot, I'm Making A Full-Blown WII MENU!!! It's Pretty Freaking Cool... :cornut:

LOL can't wait to see it. Did you see my newer one? I posted it on the stick pivot thread.

Stop talking until this gets moved to games....... I will not have this randomness count towards posts. :rolleyes:

It's not hate, it's just hard to get the right voice on the internet.

Spam threads like this belong in the games section until we get a section where posts don't count. Don't even ask why it matters. I am going to sleep.

Imo it discourages other threads that really dont deserve to be posted.There by keeping the Lounge clear of useless threads. It help on the the other forum I am part of.

lol well im hungover, i guess that should go here:wtf:

Back