Random You Know You're A Nerd Jokes

You know you're a nerd when you get bullied online or you are being bullied online.

Emphasise on the last few posts:lol:

Ahh shucks, Its so cute when members be cocky then break the rules:lol:

DT is hijacking an already hijacked thread:lol:

Let's stop while I'm still on Syntax's good side. :)

You know you're a nerd when you have an extremely long signature.

I have a bad side? It seems to me that this thread has gone way off topic.

Syntax said:
I have a bad side? It seems to me that this thread has gone way off topic.
Bad side = Side that bans me. :)

You know you're a nerd when you officially "Hijack!" a thread.

You know you're a nerd when you think my sig is extremely long

You know you're a nerd when you have a NES remote theme wide screen TV.

you know you're a nerd when you go too off topic in a you know you're a nerd threads (not to offend anyone)

you know you're a nerd when you use parenthesis too much (like me)

ssbb_lover said:
You know you're a nerd when you insult someone who could perma ban you.

Cappin', I'm afraid that's not nerdiness, just really, really sad...

You know you're a nerd when you're a sheep
You know you're a nerd when you suck up to "superior" beings
You know you're a nerd when you find a frog and it tells you "if you kiss me I will become a very beautiful girl and will stay with you for a whole day to do everything you want to do with me" you take it and put inside your pocket, and the frog tells you "hey, didn't you hear what I said? a beautiful girl? for a whole day!?" and you only say "what would I do with a girl? a frog is cool, though"
You know you're a nerd when you use phrases that are supposedly original(made by yourself) but in reality you got them from a show..mainly Family Guy or Futurama, and of course, you use them with people who don't watch those shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Axtlár} said:
You know you're a nerd when you use phrases that are supposedly original(made by yourself) but in reality you got them from a show..mainly Family Guy or Futurama, and of course, you use them with people who don't watch those shows.
soooo very true

{Axtlár} said:
You know you're a nerd when you find a frog and it tells you "if you kiss me I will become a very beautiful girl and will stay with you for a whole day to do everything you want to do with me" you take it and put inside your pocket, and the frog tells you "hey, didn't you hear what I said? a beautiful girl? for a whole day!?" and you only say "what would I do with a girl? a frog is cool, though"

You know you're a nerd when you fail at being funny =/

Wii_Smurf said:
You know you're a nerd when you fail at being funny =/
you know your a nerd when you fail at telling someone that they fail at being funny haha im funny......oh wait :crazy:

Hey? What is wrong with being a nerd anyways?

[NERD]You know you are a nerd when you use programming/scripting lingo as part of a punch-line to a joke.[/NERD] :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry syn..... thanks for the rep I guess, although it feels dirty lol.

Hmmm....nerd.... when you volunteer to be on the tech team at church?

Back