Rate the last movie you saw

Jurassic Park - 10/10

We call it, the 90's kids' movie :D

oh, and Felix the Cat: The Movie - God aweful/10

I love Felix, especially his silent b&w cartoons, but this movie sucks ass.

By the way, a new Felix movie is in planning. Suppose to be a live action/animation cross-over movie like Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Watchmen- 5/10 Highly overated movie by critics. It was a very intellectual, thought provoking concept. But the long overdrawn flashbacks that they used to convey every characters intentions were just boring.

LOL it went right over your head.

@ Bio: Hell yea man, that was great. Only reason I think it didnt get any awards was because many blacks thought it Racist.

"Get some Ribs up in here, Hah! Soma dem Greeeens, some tasty Chicken, Hah! Hell Yea!"

Amazing movie.

dragonball evolution 6/10 this movie is so bad that its worth watching just to laugh at it. oh and chi-chi is pretty hot chi-chi is pretty hot.
jamie chung is chi-chi
jamie-chueng-maxim-1-480-x-689.jpg
one of my friends mom looks like that damnnnnn

watchmen-9/10 good but huge amount of exploding body and dr. manhattan and his...glowing...blue...penis...scares me

Yesterday was like a disney movie night lol
Bolt 8/10 an ok movie had its funny parts (Wall-E is better)

Bed Time Stories 8.5/10 i actually enjoyed this movie it was prety childish but it did have some very halarious moments

3:10 To Yuma - 8/10
Great movie but the ending ruined it, imo.

The Girl Who Leaped Through Time, OMFG ANIMMEEE!!! ...Ehehe... It was good. The end confused and saddened me a little at first, but I get it better now... still sad. Spectacular overall though. An easy 8.5 maybe 9 of 10! Really good stuff!!! Just wow!!

KNOW1NG - 9/10

For those who haven't seen it, let's just say the trailers do a good job of making you unaware of what it's actually about.

I never watched a movie that took its symbolic inspiration so literally, and considering what I value in life, I thought it was the dumbest concept it could've gone. But it grew on me about an hour later, and now I find it a very bold, successful, great movie. Plenty of uptight people will probably hate its blatantly representational direction, though, but others will like it just as passionately for how well it deals with these subjects in such a direction.

Last edited:
Yesman - 8/10

As a matter of fact, I'm doing the Yesman challenge. :lol:

Role Models 9/10

Guess what i did last night..... =p

Back