Rate the last movie you saw

Million Dollar Baby - 1/10
Absolutely horrible movie with an even worse ending.

Million Dollar Baby - 1/10
Absolutely horrible movie with an even worse ending.
:lol: most people would disagree

But I agree

And I hope I never get put in a hospital ever again :wtf:

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - 9.5/10.

I don't give 10s.

Moonraker. Surely it HAS to get points for the epic space battle? Despite what it said about it, I enjoyed it a great deal.

...Fast and Furious, a pur of the oment type thing with my friends....The friends were more enjoyable than the movie. First part of it was alot of what I hate about people...Second part was kind of a change, poor plot, but it was alright I suppose. 5/10

Broly: The Legendary Super Sayian 9/10

Broly: Second Coming 8.5/10

Bio Broly 5/10

For Your Eyes Only - So, after researching a bit about Roger Moore, yes I am kind of disappointed to find out things like he didn't do his own stunts, apparently had a fear of firearms and liked to ruin takes because of it and didn't like being wet... But, well, it's James Bond. Overall this was a good Bond film, no epic moments like Moonraker fortunately or unfortunately depending on your point of view. But eh, it really doesn't take much to please me. After all I liked Moonraker and The Man With The Golden Gun.

Fast and Furious 4, would give this about a 7/10 at best. If you just turn your brain off and enjoy it for what it is then you will be ok

Hmm apparently they thought it was boring. That Bond up against an evil assassin wasn't entertainment enough. I guess epic space battles are too much however. You really can't please some people.

Back