Rate the last movie you saw

day the earth stood still 4/10
starts with a bang but loses that bang later...

A Sound of Thunder - 1/10
Wow, seriously? that was so horribly made, it's not even funny. what the hell was with the baboon-lizards?
soundof3.jpg

It was a change in evolution...I actually though the movie was alright...The short story was pretty good too.

day the earth stood still 4/10
starts with a bang but loses that bang later...

What the 1950s version and compare.

I have a two movies I need to rate.

Angels & Demons - was good. Obi-Wan as a priest was amusing and yet awesome, particularly so when he shouts the word 'awesome'.

Sudden Impact - This was also good. Apparently it is considered the most violent of the series. Is it at all ... weird... that didn't notice this at all? Or does it just say something about the other things I am watching in my spare time? But anyway, this is not important. I finally got to see the 'Go ahead, make my day', which I was convinced was in Dirty Harry. And as for the Clint Eastwood Scowl... awesome.

Lol...Yeh, Ewan's pretty funny.

The Terminal: 9/10...Just a good movie.

Toy Story 1: 9/10

Toy Story 2: 7/10

Castaway: 8/10...Dunno why it's lower, perhaps there can only be so much Tom Hanks in two days.

In the process of watching Braveheart and 2001: A space Odyssey, both for thge firt time.

I realised there is a few more movies I haven't rated, or in my case commented on. I notice I rarely tend to give movies an actual rating out of 10, merely commenting on if I liked them or not. Oh well. I don't think in ratings. I am pretty easy to please in terms of movies.

Octopussy - While I am pretty sure Octopussy was in a previous Bond film (Connery maybe?) it was still a pretty good film. Roger is starting to get a little bit too old for Bond at this point. Though he was older when he started wasn't he? I would put this somewhere around the 7 and 8 mark. The only places that I can really mark it down in is Roger. He's still very good looking, but it's was getting harder and harder to accept him as Bond. I notice Octopussy seemed older then the typical Bond girls? Perhaps an effort to make the gap between them more realistic.

A View To Kill - Christopher Walken was the best thing about this film. That is all I really have to comment on for this film. Thank God this was Roger's last film! He really should have been out by For Your Eyes Only. Nonetheless, I did still enjoy this film.

I realised there is a few more movies I haven't rated, or in my case commented on. I notice I rarely tend to give movies an actual rating out of 10, merely commenting on if I liked them or not. Oh well. I don't think in ratings. I am pretty easy to please in terms of movies.

Lol, I've thought that for a while.

And I think Roger Moore's last Bond film wasn't or isn't actually counted as one of the 22.

But why not? It had all the elements of a Bond film... only Roger was like 60 and way to old to be Bond.

I really am not completely satisfied with any of the Bonds. Connery wore that blue number, Roger was soft, Pierce was a pretty boy and Daniel is Jason Bourne. No, none of them seem to fit my idea of James Bond, though they were all great for their own reasons. I want someone who doesn't wear the blue number, isn't soft and isn't freaking Jason Bourne. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?!

Of course, it really could be worse. It could be... Tom.

Pale Rider - Clint Eastwood. Western.
Ghost? Well, I never really got to decide for myself, before my Mother turned around and said "Pale Rider... I remember that. That is where he's some sort of ghost!" I mean, seriously! That's like telling someone who's about to watch the Sixth Sense of the first time, "Oh, that guy is dead!"
Yes, perhaps not a real spoiler, but I can't complain about hearing it and then put it on a message board without the tag.

Ah, well it would depend what era Bond you would be. Connery = woman beater, so no, I'd have to decline the offer to play a Bond girl.

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guentonemo Bay - 9/10

I haven't watched a comedy in forever. I think it's because I gave up on comedy after all the horrible Scary Movies, Epic Movies, Meet the Spartans, etc. So it's was such a relief to see the genre hasn't completely gone to ****.

Harold and Kumar ws lame.... I dont rate comedies anymore, there not on the same scale as real movies.

Angels and Demons.... again..... 10/10

Star Trek 8/10

Harold and Kumar ws lame.... I dont rate comedies anymore, there not on the same scale as real movies.

Angels and Demons.... again..... 10/10

Star Trek 8/10
Compared to the other comedy movies I've seen recently Harold and Kumar was gold :lol:

Back