Rate the last movie you saw

No Country For Old Men - 9/10
Excellent

The Soloist- 1.5/5
my girlfrind and I found ourselves laughing more than anything. The movie made no sense at all :p the .5 is for the laughing

Seven Pounds - 5/10
Made no sense at all until the very end, and it still left a lot of loose ends.

Wolverine - I don't care about the inconsistencies with the movies, or even the comics. I couldn't care less about what the comics say, and I don't mind the few differences to the movies. So, with that in mind, yes I really did enjoy Wolverine. Hugh Jackman is great.

Twilight, I've both read the first book and watched the movie. It's mind numbingly horrible. I don't understand how this got so popular. It's like a bad fanfiction.

A good old goose egg is my rating. Deal with it!

Wolverine - I don't care about the inconsistencies with the movies, or even the comics. I couldn't care less about what the comics say, and I don't mind the few differences to the movies. So, with that in mind, yes I really did enjoy Wolverine. Hugh Jackman is great.
I've yet to see it but I'm glad my favorite X-Men character Gambit will finally be in a movie

I don't know much about Gambit - beyond hearing how cool he is - but he was pretty damn awesome in the film. Could have done seeing more of him though.

Aw, not much screen time for the "Ragin' Cajun"? :lol:

origins was awesome. hands down best movie i've seen this year, havent seen too many good ones yet though. id give it like an 8 or 9, and im not even a huge x-men fan.

i gotta say the opening sequence was ****ing awesome. i mean the montoge not the scene in the house, although that was cool too.

yeah, double post i know, but i saw another movie so deal with it! lol

Star Trek, it was a great movie, awesome visuals and a great story. i want to make it clear i have never seen an episode of star trek so i dont know much other than a few famous lines and character names, so i dont know how faithful the movie really was but it seemed to do it justice.

honestly, best movie i've seen so far this year, i dont expect it to stay that way though theres lots of great movies coming out that im excited for.

id give it a 10/10 i really have no complaints with this film.

A Sound of Thunder - 1/10
Wow, seriously? that was so horribly made, it's not even funny. what the hell was with the baboon-lizards?
soundof3.jpg

Last edited:
Angels and Demons 10/10

excellent story, good facts, great suspense, a all around fantastically made movie. Kinda like National Treasure, Davinci Code, and that recent Nicholas Cage movie all combined.

Back