Rate the last movie you saw

Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift

I'd rate this 7/10. It had good music but the main character had such an annoying accent and they all had weird faces.
>_>'

Atleast I know I have an annoying accent now. :lol:

Dragon Ball Z Season One

10/10

Ghostbusters

10/10

Dragonball Evolution 4/10

It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, but it was nowhere near its potential. And they didnt even have Krillin! :mad:

iknorite?

As for the weird faces, you ever heard of this place called Japan? xD

Kiss The Girls - 9/10
Going by his posts it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't.

^haha

Frequency - 11/10
One of the best movies I've ever seen. I'm watching it now for about the twentieth time.

I got the tin-case Dragon Ball Z Double Feature movie collection today.

Super Android 13 - 7.5/10

Major minus points for it being too short. But what saves it is the fact that I laughed my ass off at a red-neck android. It's like, if Rob64 was an android... :lol: jk jk. I guess that means Groves would find 13s' accent anoying :lol:

Bojack Unbound - 9/10

Everything a DBZ movie should be. Full of action, comedy, and ANIMATED (damn you hollywood).

A few lines from Super Android 13 I found funny:

Trunks: "We'll see about that, you Red-Ribbon redneck!"

13: "I caint believe a guy like you is takin' an ass whoopin' from them boys! If ya caint handle the indians, then why send out tha chief?"

13: "We're programed ta kill yer ass."

(Piccolo and Vegeta are sitting atop a small mass of ice floating in the ocean. Both in there usual calm, arm-crossed, eyes-closed stances. Note: this is the very last scene of the movie.)

Piccolo: "Is the movie over?"
Vegeta: "Not untill the fish jumps..."
*small fish jumps out of the water making a small splash when landing again.*
Vegeta: "It's over."
*credits*
:lol:

Untraceable - 10/10
Great movie, even better the second time around.

yes man-8/10 I thought it was pretty entertaining and was way better then I expected. and the fact that Zooey Deschanel makes it even better, she is very hot.

Back